Skip to comments.Dear President Obama
Posted on 11/14/2012 2:14:21 PM PST by veritas2002
Dear President Obama:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico.
I´m sure the Mexican people are going to be exited that 12 million U.S, citizens will come and immediately vote for the PRI party, and insure they stay in power. I think this is a good idea. Let´s do it.
How sad and damned it is that the sarcastic is viewed in truth and not humor.
Don’t forget your free CalderPhone. You’re entitled.
* illegal deadbeat moochers and takers on the U.S. government dole
This is a keeper!
We essentially did this, minus all the welfare stuff, in the 1820s and 30s. Now they are doing it in reverse. He who forgets history is bound to experience it again. To the victor goes the spoils and unless those of Anglo descent radically change their ways, they will be absorbed by the ascendent group politically, culturally, and genetically.
Their is nothing bigoted in this observation, just the naked plain fact. Some people have called this process the “Reconquista” and the Southwest shall be called “Aztlan”.
Sorry to hear you want to leave the good ole USA. But I can sum up what will happen to your request for assistance from Obama.
You Might have a Visitor Soon.
Is that a knock on your door I hear?
beware the obama stormtroopers are coming to your neighborhood.
(just thought to have some fun too)
Sorry, Veritas, you made a wrong turn, you are in Los Angeles, California.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.