??. I didn't know that. It now makes a little more sense though because I read the Palin threads and about 80% of her supporters are decent people doing nothing but supporting their candidate so I enjoy reading some of their posts. The other 20% are rabid when they post on the Perry threads and it boggled my mind because Palin isn't like that so it was turning me off to see some of her supporters behaving like nothing but junior high trouble makers. Now I at least know that some of them aren't in fact Palin supporters but ones who probably hate both Palin and Perry and want someone else in the White House in 2012.
Our similar conclusion must be right, why else would they pretend to be Palin supporters only to undermine her standing with their actions? The only logical answer is a real Palin supporter would not and logic further points to ronpaul nuts because they get instantly flamed they hide and do their dirty work trying to kill two birds with one stone, Perry and Palin.
I hope Palin decides to run, it would be an undefeatable team if they joined forces.