Skip to comments.PA: Give us a State or It's War
Posted on 09/20/2010 7:21:37 AM PDT by Never A Dull Moment
Senior Palestinian Authority negotiator Nabil Shaath has announced that the PA will never accept Israel as a Jewish state. In addition, he threatened war if the PA fails to obtain its demands through negotiations, saying, A Palestinian state will arise, either through negotiations or through armed resistance.
The Arab League voted last week to support PA Chairman Abbas' refusal to recognize Israel as Jewish.
The PA has demanded that no Jewish residents remain in the territory it claims as the location of a future Arab state, including any Israelis in Judea and Samaria who would be willing to become PA citizens. Arab leaders in the PA and elsewhere have insisted that Israel cease all construction for Judea and Samaria Jews in order for negotiations to proceed.
(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...
Iranian and Syrian leaders met at Damascus airport on Yom Kippur. "No room for Israel in the Middle East," Ahmadinajad says.
Both the US and Russia are arming Israel's enemies to the teeth with very sophisticated weaponry. The US is blackmailing Israel into a surrender to dismantle that tiny nation. It will result in the deaths of millions of Jews in Israel.
The PA and Hamas are shelling Israel. IDF explosives experts identified four phosphorus shells among the nine rounds fired from Gaza against Israel.
The US under Obama has become an evil nation.
palestinians are so freakin boring. they know if they get a state they will have to stand on their own two feet and they no wanna. so peace ain’t ever gonna happen
Uh... when has it NOT been war?!?
In addition, he threatened war if the PA fails to obtain its demands through negotiations,... just as soon as the 800 missiles arrive from Russia
Is it a war if only one side fights?
Changing America so it will reflect his character and values.
Palestine should not have a state of its own until it can demonstrate that it can live in peace with Israel.
This means guaranteeing Israel’s right to exist and to cease all acts of terrorism against the state of Israel and guaranteeing its security against terrorism and acts of terror.
If the PA cannot do this then they do not deserve a state of their own.
Judging from the headline, I thought something was brewing in Pennsylvania!
That better not happen but if it does I’m sure Obama will call for Israel to lay down it’s arms and give up peacefully.
I feel the same way about America.
But he did win that one.
let Israel mop the floor with them
I vote for war. Lets end this thing.
The only thing the Muslims respect is getting their asses severely kicked.
After that, they are “good hadjis” for a while,
until they sense weakness again.
Yuengling is brewing in Pennsylvania.
It seems we are mighty close to war. We are also mighty close to October. Coincidence?
Since it’s so peaceful already.
Let me ask you muzzies a question:
Why can’t the Jews just have one tiny little sliver of land in all the Middle East? Sheesh we have Indian Reservations here bigger than Israel! You have the entirety of the Middle East to screw all the camels you wish on.
Leave Israel alone.
dont worry, obama is on his way to bow down again to the terrorists
Israel should walk out of the “Peace” talks because of
these issues, citing them, if they want ANY coverage
by the pathetic antiSemitic DNC-controlled MSM.
And it would be just about as effective as the Paris Peace Accords of almost four decades ago.
Yeah, I figured they were tired of being a commonwealth. So I went to their site to check it out, and sure enough, Rendel has started calling them a state.
I always read headlines like this as 'Pennsylvania'. I was really excited for a moment.
Yeah, I head Jimmah Cahtah taking credit for this “success’ again last night on 60 Minutes...
Me too. LOL. Me too.
what he is basically saying is:
“Give us a state or you will have to continue kicking our butts just like the past 70 years!”
OK, already, IT’S WAR. Let’s get this thing started - CINCFLTOPS, get the Tridents spun up and targeted, and get this show on the road... I have lunch plans.
“The Arab League voted last week to support PA Chairman Abbas’ refusal to recognize Israel as Jewish.”
Note of interest:
“Arab League, popular name for the League of Arab States, formed in 1945 in an attempt to give political expression to the Arab nations. The original charter members were Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Transjordan (now Jordan), Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen. A representative of Palestinian Arabs, although he did not sign the charter because he represented no recognized government, was given full status and a vote in the Arab League. The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was granted full membership in 1976. Other current members include Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea (pending in 1999), Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia, and the United Arab Emirates.”
We must remember in November that we are not only voting for America, but for the Free World. We will be voting against the evil Leftist influence that has lied, and wormed its way into our government threatening our lives, and the lives of the Free World.
We have to make every effort to ensure a strong turnout of voters for traditional pro American values unlike ever before.
There can be no “peace” when one of the parties demands the destruction of the other.
And, I'm a lover of history...I seem to remember that Jordan kicked these arses out of their country. Why doesn't anybody care about that? Why doesn't Jordan carve out a rat hole these animals can call a “state”? Oh...I remember....they TOSSED THE ANIMALS OUT FOR GOOD CAUSE.
But Israel is the bad guy. I tell you, it makes the mind spin.
Hey, I take it back. There is one honest Palestinian leader after all.
Now Israel, I suggest you pack this prick’s bags and relocate him outside of the Palestinian territories.
And as many like minded fellow traveler’s as you can find, do the same thing with them.
They actually have one. It is Jordan. Read the history. Most people do not realize this fact. This is just an on-going plan to kill off the Jews and take over their land. Islam does not tolerate other faiths.
Why is it that whenever I hear a Muslim speak nowadays, they all sound like Jeff Dunham’s “Achmed, the Dead Terrorist”? Or maybe it’s more like “Psycho” from “Stripes”?
I thought they were talking about Pennsylvanians.
This cannot end well. Here is a demonstration of why negotiations are sometimes not a good thing: When they only serve to set intractable differences in stark relief.
1. Are you aware that the Disputed Territories never belonged to the Palestinians and only came into Israeli possession as a result of the 1967 six day war in which Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon all massed forces at Israels border in order to ?push the Jews into the sea?. The Arabs lost and Israel took control of the land. Do you agree that if the Koranimals dont want to lose territory to Israel, then they shouldnt start wars? Do you agree that there is justice that Israel, who as far back as 1948 has always sought peace with her far larger neighbors, should live in prosperity - making the desert bloom - while the residents of 19 adjacent Arab countries who are blessed with far more land as well as oil wealth live in their own feces?
2. Did you know that the Palestinians could have had their own country as far back as 1948 had they accepted the UN sponsored partition plan which gave Israel AND the Palestinians a countries of their own on land which Jews had lived on for thousands of years before Mohammed ever had a wet dream about virgins? The Arabs rejected the UN offer and went to war with the infant Israeli nation. The Arabs lost and have been whining about it ever since. Do you agree this is like a murderer who kills his parents and asks for special treatment since he is now an orphan?
3. Can you tell us ANY Arab country which offers Jews the right to be citizens, vote, own property, businesses, be a part of the government or have ANY of the rights which Israeli Arabs enjoy? Any Arab country which gives those rights to Christians? How about to other Arabs? Wouldn?t you just LOVE to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iran, or Syria?
4. Since as many Jews (approximately 850,000) were kicked out of Arab countries as were Arabs who left present day Israel (despite being literally begged to stay), why should Arabs be permitted to return to Israel if Jews arent allowed to set foot in Arab countries? Can you explain why Arabs can worship freely in Israel but Jews would certainly be hung from street lamps after having their intestines devoured by an Arab mob if they so much as entered an Arab country?
5. Israel resettled and absorbed all of the Jews from Arab countries who wished to become Israelis. Why havent any Arab countries offered to resettle Arabs who were displaced from Israel, leaving them to rot for 60 years in squalid refugee camps? And why are those refugee camps still there? Could it be that the billions of dollars that the UNWRA has sent there goes to terrorist groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, El Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, or Hezbollah? How did Yassir Arafat achieve his $300 million in wealth? Why arent these funds distributed for humanitarian use?
6. Did you know that the Arabs in the disputed territories (conquered by Israel in the 1967 war which was started by Arabs) and who are not Israelis already have two countries right now? And that they are called Egypt and Jordan?
7. If your complaint is about the security fence which Israel is finally building in the Disputed Territories, are you aware that it is built solely to keep the brave Arab terrorists out so that they can no longer self detonate on busses, in dining halls or pizzerias and kill Jewish grandmothers and schoolchildren? Why are the Arabs so brave when they target unarmed civilians but even when they outnumber their opponents they get their sandy asses kicked all the way to Mecca when they are faced with Jewish soldiers? Why do Arab soldiers make the French look like super heroes?
8. Please explain why you are so concerned about Arabs, who possess 99% of the land in this region and are in control of the worlds greatest natural resource, which literally flows out of the ground? Cant their brother muslims offer some of the surplus land and natures riches to the Palestinians? Or is it true that Arabs are willing to die right down to the last Palestinian?
9. Why do you not exhibit the same level of concern for say, people in Saudi Arabia who are beheaded, subject to amputation, stoning, honor killing etc.? What about women who are denied any semblance of basic civil rights, including the right not to be treated as property for the entertainment and abuse of her father, brothers, or husbands? What about the Muslims in Sudan and Egypt who are still enslaved, or the women there whose genitalia are barbarically cut off? How about the oppression of Shiites by Sunnis, the gassing of the Kurds by Iraq, or the massacre of Palestinians by Jordan (Black September)? Why doesnt this concern you?
10. Did you ever stop to wonder how much better off everyone in the region would be if Arabs stopped trying to kill Jews and destroy Israel? What would happen if the Israelis gave up their weapons and disarmed? Would they live to see the next day? But what would happen if the Arabs completely disarmed? You know the answer: They would all be AT PEACE! And if there is no war to rile them up, the Arabs would be forced to look at their own repressive, pre-medieval societies. Why would they want to do that when there are Jews to kill?
11. Have you heard ?People who define themselves primarily by what they hate, rather than who they love, are doomed to failure and misery?? Can you see the parallels to the Arabs, who are blessed with land and oil, but still gladly train their children to kill themselves in order to kill Jews? Have you heard Golda Meirs words to the effect of There will be peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate ours? Why do the Arabs hate so much?
Obama's response _________ ? "Yes - We Can !"
Yeah, I thought it was about Pennsylvania too, and I thought, “Wait a minute! They’re a Commonwealth. What’s this ‘state’ stuff about??
It is their land, Israel's. They have already compromised too much ... to no avail. The enemy never ceases its demands to push them into the sea.
What are they to do? America has supported them since Harry Truman; and they are the only other democratic nation in the world.
God bless Israel and keep it safe, in Jesus name, amen.
Obama will see to it that Israel, and the Jewish people are wiped off the face of the earth. He is a Muslim.
Thanks....I needed a new tagline
“I always read headlines like this as ‘Pennsylvania’. I was really excited for a moment”
LMAO,, you just made my monday morning,,, You know, you guys arent that far from Washington. March on DC!
but they want the same thing?
Sounds like Mexico's Illegal Immigration policy.
Bomb them all. Let Allah sort it out.
Sounds like they too, if they ever got their way, would never give Israelis a “right of return”. So much for that!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.