Skip to comments.Q Anon: (5/15/18) FRiendly Freeper Collaboration
Posted on 05/15/2018 12:33:26 PM PDT by ransomnoteEdited on 05/15/2018 4:37:56 PM PDT by Sidebar Moderator. [history]
This thread is a friendly collaborative place for FReepers to analyze information and share opinion. FReepers have a wide variety of reasons for investigating Q Anon content; this is not the appropriate place to criticize or badger those who choose to use some of their time in this manner.
If you are new to Q Anon, the three links below provide overviews to help answer the questions, "Who is Q?" and "Why read Q drops?".
Is Trump Staging a Counter-Coup? [Q explained?]>
Note: The above thread has been locked for disruptive comments, but post #1 includes a strong, concise Who/What/Where overview.
Q Anon: A Freeper's post re the "new Parallel Construct that Trump has created"
First post to Q ping list. Please read and let me know if you want off or on it
You can locate Q Anon threads by searching the key word "Qanon" using the search window in the upper right of Free Republic's forum page.
If you haven't seen it yet, President John F. Kennedy's excellent speech regarding secret societies, as well as comments about the press, is located at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
A helpful FReeper passed along the following Youtube link to a good source for concise reviewes of Q drops, Praying Medic:
Praying Medic also has a a Twitter account:
Q "drops" (i.e., posts) can be read with their original formatting on various websites. Sometimes the Q drop websites come under cyber attack or stop updating. This week, I've been using the following link:
Q drops (i.e., posts) often use unfamiliar acronyms. Swordmaker maintains a list of acronymsto help FReepers understand Q drop text. The master list of acronyms is stored on Swordmaker's profile page. It's really great to have a convenient place to find definitions and explanations of terms used in the drops. Here is the link:
Within our threads, Swordmaker posts updates featuring the latest terms added to the lexicon - you can find his updates on threads by looking for this silver Q graphic:
SkyPilot has been collecting Q Anon information into one interesting, detailed, "story of Q" post which I'll place here:
Here's a handy link for those who would like to read what people on Twitter are Tweeting about Q Anon:
Click to read what Tweeters are saying about Q Anon
For those who want a little uplifting video which outlines the big picture that we are now striving for, here's a video from 2016 in which candidate Donald Trump outlines what he wants for Americans and America and his promises if elected.
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
If you'd like to communicate your support for President Trump's efforts to "red-pill" Americans, you may want to use the link Hoosiermama posted which provides you with and email page - you can send the president an email. Here's the link:
Email support for President Trump
Did she get confirmed? If so, WOOHOO! Girl Power! Clean out that pit of snakes, Gina. Go girl!!
There’s my long time favorite, for Q. Right there. Steven Miller.
Ya, I saw that BR. Still funny, doh.
Thanks for the heads up on the parody Pompeo account. The Rolling Stones song operation list had me rolling, myself.
Are you getting paranoid? No one was talking about or to you. Sorry if that disappoints you !
Todays revisions and additions:
- @Jack, JD: (#1379) Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Mentioned in a conversation with Democrat House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Q drop #1379. (See Jack, JD, NP, Twitter).
. . .
- GEC: (INFO) The Global Engagement Center is charged with leading the U.S. governments efforts to counter propaganda and disinformation from international terrorist organizations and foreign countries. The Secretary of State established the Global Engagement Center (GEC) in April 2016 pursuant to President Barack Obamas Executive Order #13721. The GEC was subsequently codified into law by 114th Congress (2015-2016) in the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which defined its mission as being to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the Federal Government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining United States national security interests. The legislation originated as bipartisan bills introduced into both the House and the senate entitled Information Warfare Act, that was renamed and incorporated into the final bill. The GEC and its partners have established programming across multiple platforms, including social media, satellite television, radio, film, and print. This programming is conducted in various languages, including Arabic, Urdu, Somali, and French. The GEC and its partners have established programming across multiple platforms, including social media, satellite television, radio, film, and print. This programming is conducted in various languages, including Arabic, Urdu, Somali, and French. (Thanks to FreeQs No_Doll_I and Bigg Red).
. . .
- Gina Haspel: (#1381) Gina Cheri Haspel (née Walker; born October 1, 1956) is an American intelligence officer currently serving as the Acting Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) since April 26, 2018, while still holding the official title of Deputy Director. She became Acting Director following Mike Pompeo's resignation to become United States Secretary of State and has been nominated by President Donald Trump to become the official CIA Director. If confirmed by the Senate, she will be the first female CIA Director; she is the second female Deputy Director of CIA. Haspel joined the CIA in January 1985 as a reports officer. She held several undercover overseas positions, for many of which she was station chief. (See CIA, Mike Pompeo).
. . .
- JD, @Jack: (#1379) Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Mentioned in a conversation with Democrat House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi in Q drop #1379. (See @Jack, NP, Twitter).
. . .
- Jim Jordan: (#1391) Rep. Jim Jordan (R) Ohio 4, member of the Freedom Caucus, potential candidate for Speaker of the House to replace Paul Ryan, signer of letter to President Trump requesting he order the DOJ and FBI comply with Congressional document requests and subpoenas.
. . .
- Pickle, The Pickle Factory: (#1359) Now nailed down to single correct meaning by Q, so all other suggested possible definitions of Pickle are being dropped from the Q LexiQon as Red Herring rabbit holes. Q says Think Pickle Factory: in Q drop #1394, Q confirmed that the reference Pickle was intended to indicate the fact that the CIA has been nicknamed the Pickle Factory since at least 1963, when that name was cited in print. The CIAs intelligence briefings sent to the president were called pickles, derived from the acronym "PICL", which stood for "President's Intelligence Check List," (pronounced "pickle"), which was developed for President Kennedy in June 1961. Since these were prepared largely by the CIA, the joking appellation "The Pickle Factory" was soon coined for their source. In 1965, the PICL was replaced by the Presidents Daily Briefing (PDB), a much duller acronym, but the "Pickle Factory" stuck for a few years in the press and is still referred to occasionally by some insiders by this old appellation. (Thanks to FreeQ Steven W.).(See C_A, CIA, [C]lowns [I]n [A]merica, Clowns).
. . .
- SIS: (#144) two possibilities:
- Secret Intelligence Service, the UKs MI6.
- Special Intelligence Service, a defunct NAZI-specialist part of FBI that was rolled into the CIA. (Thanks for both entries above to FreeQ Cboldt).
- Signal Intelligence Agency: The Signal Intelligence Service (SIS) was the United States Army codebreaking division, headquartered at Arlington Hall (former campus of Arlington Hall Junior College for Women, founded 1927 to 1942, on Arlington Boulevard in Arlington, Virginia, across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C.). It was a part of the U.S. Army Signal Corps so secret that outside the office of the Chief Signal officer, it did not officially exist. SIS was an early predecessor to the modern National Security Agency (NSA) and later appropriated by the National Security Council who reappointed the resources into the modern NSA.(Thanks to FreeQ truthluva). (See NSA).
Don’t push the “girl power” thing. Look thou wherest that has got us. HRC and the meddlesome. .)
Besides the chess game, did you read this?
Were here to help you navigate the new world order with a cheerfully radical approach thats been making stations just like yours radically successful, year after year.
bongino today was about that as well
the NY Times finally admits what we already knew the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump.
The FBIs troubling spy tactics on the Trump team exposed.
I prefer being positive when holding my place.
What’s your explanation ?
Mueller has a long and steady history of being a black hat. Trump knows this fact. IMO trump is playing a dangerous game with Mueller. He cannot be trusted and might not be leveraged into doing the right thing.
A taped confession from mueller would not be enough leverage imo.
When fling low level routes at high speed one must look at the map and the the ground in order to stay on course without getting lost. If you look at the ground the the map you will invariably choose to make something on the map look like what you see on the ground and lose your bearings.
Q says the map is the key, follow the map. (Q gives the map)
MAGA! WWG1WGA! Trust the plan, be patient, be ready, prepare to make it rain!
Funny, Bagdad Bob however, was smarter!
Did not work at Nuremberg, will not work this time either!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.