Skip to comments.Former Canadian Defense Minister Says Alien Technology May Save Earth
Posted on 03/02/2007 3:40:30 PM PST by Anti-Bubba182
Ottawa, Canada (AHN) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding that world governments disclose alien technology that could be used to solve the problem of climate change, a local newspaper has said. Hellyer, who served as defense minister in former prime minister Lester Pearson's cabinet in 1963, says knowing the fuel technology used by alleged aliens for driving their saucers or UFOs could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels thus saving the planet from the perils of climate change.
"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," the 83-year-old Hellyer, a public UFO advocate since 2005, told the Ottawa Citizen.
Hellyer said the governments should come forward and disclose the alien technology obtained during alleged UFO crashes. His appeal was in reference to the mysterious 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico, when the military officials declared having recovered a crashed "flying disc," a statement that was later annulled.
"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he told the paper........"
(Excerpt) Read more at allheadlinenews.com ...
Aliens-creatures from out of space?
this guy is a kick..
Yep. A typical example of a Canadian Looney.
Well hell! Thanks for the Link. I did not get the Trudeau link. A flake from a flakes administration!
Makes more sense than ethanol.
"Woke up this morning with light in my eyes
And then realized, it was still dark outside...
The article does not mention his party affiliation and yes he is a Liberal.
Aliens, huh? Better ease up on the beer, eh?
1. It appears that you did not search to see if the thread had been posted. The earlier thread is here:
2. The Defense Minister is highly thought of and did his homework. Doing one's homework before posting and pontificating is to be admired. Try it. It could become a habit.
3. There are a host of links and even a lot of good videos listed in the earlier thread. They might increase the evident level of awareness and knowledge on the topic probably 100's of thousands of percent.
4. It is a long FR tradition to mock and make jokes on the topic. It's probably a good idea to do a lot of that. The chances of getting away with that are going to be decreasing markedly in the next several months to few years as the phenomena explode more and more overtly onto the world stage.
5. More than 80% of the USA populace are convinced of the reality of such things as well as of the government coverup. It's OK to be in the mocking minority. But the minority is shrinking so please be sure to get as many licks in as possible.
At the risk of being categorized with the UFO groupies, I will say that from what I know, there is an amazing amount of information and material on UFOs that has not only been kept quiet by the government, it probably constitutes an even greater threat to the national security than anything al Qaeda can throw at us.
I don't say that lightly. I strongly recommend two books for anyone wanting to read scholarly efforts on the whole UFO/abduction phenomena:
'The Threat' - by Professor David Jacobs, Temple University.
'Top Secret Majic' - Stanton T. Friedman
It is certainly easier to dismiss the entire UFO issue with jokes, ridicule, mockery, etc., but the fact remains that there IS an unexplained phenomena that has been taking place for decades, and while it has spawned endless conspiracy theories, many of them nutty as a fruitcake, there are still unanswered questions and only our government can provide the answers to those questions.
I think we have a right to know one way or the other.
THe man is not only a political haridan to Canadian Consewrvatives, he is nuttier than a 5 year old fruitcake without rum sauce.
But he is right, when the liberals can't deliver a viable energy policy to fit with their coming Garden of Eden Utopia,preached to all Canadians along with bilingualism, then the aliens will come and bail the liberals out. I suppose the aliens will be bilingual too.
Reminds me of the Pacific cargo cults.
I would be more interested if Helleyer were to disclose anything he knew about the phenomenon.
You should have done your homework before posting.
you are taking this senile whackjob seriously, Lol!
Maybe he has disclosed all he knows.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.