Since Nov 18, 2004
So for everybody screaming that if you choose not to get the vaccine you shouldn't be allowed a bed in the hospital, 1st let's kick out all of the alcoholics who won't quit drinking. Let's kick out all of the drug addicts who won't get clean. Let's kick out everybody with diabetes who refuses to eat right and manage their sugars. Let's kick out all of the morbidly obese people who refuse to quit eating and exercise. Let's kick out everybody with Hypertension who refuses to diet and exercise. Let's kick out everyone who on a daily basis makes decisions to partake in some activity that is detrimental to their health. Let's clear out those beds first, before we ban people who are leary of a brand new, fast tracked sketchy vaccine that doesn't seem to be helping with what it's supposed to anyways.
Should you be declined a bed in the hospital because your BMI is too high or because you drank some beers at a barbecue last weekend or use to smoke cigarettes and caused long term damage, or who knows what else? No. You shouldn't and you won't be refused care because of your poor life choices, so why should people choosing not to be vaccinated with a brand new, barely tested, very questionable vaccine that is clearly not protecting people like we're told it is?
Hi! You came here to find out about me so I’ve either said something to offend you or something you agree with. I’m 58, have grown children and young grandchildren, 9 goats, 2 dogs and 22 chickens. Mostly Republican only because I think the alternative is worse. It scares me to death the way this country is turning, the absolute corruption in government. I am ready for a divorce from the liberal states, I wish it could happen.
Be a hero - save a whale. Save a baby - go to jail
1: Life begins at conception and ends at Planned Parenthood (skydancer)
2: I don't mind going to work but this eight hour wait to go home is just bullshit!
3. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize.... you're wrong.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
6. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on No. 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't the least bit tired.
9. Bad decisions make great stories.
10. You never know when it will strike but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
11.It's not whether you win or lose but how you place the blame.
12. I'm always terrified when I exit Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page technical report that I swear I didn't make any changes to.
13. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
14. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
15. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night that more kisses begin with Bud Lite than Kay.
16. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
17. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent some jerk from cutting in. Stay strong brothers and sisters.
18. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
19. Abolish abortion clinics, they're too dangerous. Only half the people who go in, come out alive.
20. I think politicians should wear uniforms, you know, like Nascar drivers - so we can identify their corporate sponsers.
21. The reason politicians try so hard to get re-elected is they would hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.
22. Honk if you love Jesus....want to meet him in person? Text while driving.
23. When seconds count, police are just minutes away.
24. I carry a gun because police are too heavy.
25. The first testicular guard, the "cup" was used in ice hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it took only 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
26. If you voted for Obama the first time to prove you were not racist, vote against him this time to prove you are not an idiot