Conservatives march against the tide of Neo-con lemmings Neo-conservatism preaches Fascism from the pulpit of Capitalism
Monuments to Conspiracy
(In front of the Texas State Capital)
For State Rights
Guaranteed under the Constitution
The people of the South, animated by the spirit of 1776,
to preserve their rights, withdrew from the Federal compact in 1861.
The North resorted to coercion.
The South, against overwhelming numbers and resources, fought until exhausted.
During the war, there were twenty two hundred and fifty seven engagements;
In eighteen hundred and eighty two of these, at least one regiment took part.
Number of men enlisted:
Confederate Armies, 680,000; Federal Armies, 2, 859,132,
Losses from all causes:
Confederate, 437,000; Federal, 486,216
THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Footage of demolition charges in building 7
Must see TV...
Abraham Lincoln - The worlds first Fascist?
The Real Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln and the Triumph of Mercantilism in America
The Economic Model of the Fascist State
Upon taking office Lincoln committed a series of unconstitutional acts
- Including launching an invasion of the South without consulting Congress, as required by the Constitution;
- declaring martial law;
- blockading the Southern ports;
- suspending the writ of habeas corpus for the duration of his administration;
- imprisoning without trial thousands of Northern citizens;
- arresting and imprisoning newspaper publishers who were critical of him;
- censoring all telegraph communication;
- nationalizing the railroads;
- creating several new states without the consent of the citizens of those states;
- ordering federal troops to interfere with the elections in the North by intimidating Democratic voters;
- deporting a member of Congress, Clement L. Vallandigham of Ohio, for criticizing the administration's income tax proposal at a Democratic Party rally;
- confiscating private property;
- confiscating firearms in violation of the Second Amendment;
- and effectively gutting the ninth and 10th amendments to the Constitution, among other things.
Recommended reading: William F. Buckley, Jr., Pied Piper for the Establishment - by John F. McManus
Guess the name of the following person:
This individual has long advocated the legalization of marijuana; approved of the Panama Canal giveaway; said he would probably join the Communist-dominated African National Congress if he were a black South African; has repeatedly called for national service for youth; smeared Pat Buchanan by charging he committed acts of "anti-Semitism"; pushed for foreign aid giveaways to Russia; favors legalized prostitution; supports adoption of the Brady Bill gun-control measure; and has endorsed "gay rights" legislation.
Did you guess Norman Lear? Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner? Jesse Jackson? Our mystery person is actually William F. Buckley Jr., the mass media's designated "leader" of the conservative movement.
An old saying relates that if you acquire a reputation for showing up at work early, you can get away with arriving as late as you want. The same adage apparently works in politics: If you have a reputation for conservatism, you can get away with being as liberal as you want. -- Thomas R. Eddlem
The chapters that follow detail the career and impact of William F. Buckley, Jr., including his:
- membership in such Establishment and secretive entities as the Council on Foreign Relations (Chapter 1), Yale University's Skull & Bones Society (Chapter 3), and the Central Intelligence Agency (Chapter 5)
- tutelage by a Trotskyite socialist professor at Yale (Chapter 3);
- selection of an array of ex-Communists, Trotskyites, and CIA veterans to staff National Review (Chapter 6);
- intimate relationship with Henry Kissinger and his incredible recommendation that Kissinger's patron, Nelson Rockefeller, be named US secretary of defense (Chapter 7);
- demonization of old-line conservatives and incessant ridicule of the notion of conspiracy (Chapter 8);
- dishonestly attacking The John Birch Society (Chapter 9); and
- support for abortion while posturing as a faithful Catholic (Chapter 11).
For more than four decades, Buckley has been the liberal Establishment's Pied Piper, leading the Right away from its roots. His role has been bolstered by such would-be Buckley clones as William Bennett, Jack Kemp, Newt Gingrich, George Will, Rush Limbaugh, William Kristol, and a flock of neoconservatives whose preference for right-wing socialism and internationalism is examined in Chapter 2.
Reading Thomas J. DiLorenzo's books, The Real Lincoln and Lincoln Unmasked, as well as, McManus's peak behind the curtain, it occurs that the so-called, failures of Capitalism weren't really the failures of Capitalism, after all:
If you like the failed promise of Fascism masquerading as Capitalism, you're going to love Marxism under Obama.
Was McCain Obama's Trojan horse?
Palin's surprise pick in August was a fiction. She must have been talked to and vetted well before the McCain camp created the McCain Palin Victory Fund corporation in February, which Bruckhiemer donated to on March 1, 2008. Interestingly, the registered agent for the McCain Palin corporation was created by the Law Firm, Sidley Austin which, coincidently, happens to be the same law firm that Barry met Michelle at.
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Compassionate conservativism: Sure it's socialism, but what are you gonna do, vote for Nikita Dean?
Parse this: The Congress shall have power to declare war.
Taglines for future use:
What is democratic about the Democrat Party?
If you want to know what Democrats are up to... see what they're accusing Republicans of
When you pray to Allah, Satan answers
Abortion is about time, but God is eternal
The only thing worse than Jimmy Carter's presidency is his ex-presidency
The Bush Legacy: "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system,"
| Your Political Profile:
Overall: 85% Conservative, 15% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?
Here are the questions and my answers:
- Protecting the environment is a primary social responsibility we have, regardless of how it effects businesses.
Not exactly - environmentalism is the modern vehicle for communism
- Immigration policies
Should be more strict. Too many people enter illegally - and is fascist
- Gay marriage
Should not be legal. Marriage is between a man and a woman - and is a religious ordinance that has been commandeered by the state
- Public education could be improved by
Having a voucher system
- If you smoke marijuana...
It's your business
- Affirmative action
Is unfair, outdated, and hurts those with the most merit
- Carrying a gun is:
Taking responsibility for one's own defense, and admirable
- Some people have less luck than others
- Social Security:
Is simply a transfer payment that should be replaced by personal accounts
- Taxes should be...
Cut to stimulate the economy and give people more of their money back.
- It's more important for our country
Reduce the deficit and national debt
- The Fed should be more concerned with
Controlling inflation -ideally, it should be abolished
- The only social responsibility of a company should be to deliver a profit to its shareholders.
True - but, personhood status of corporations has lead to our two-tier economy: Fascist Corporatism and Capitalist middle class financed Socialism
- Everyone has a right to health care, even if they can't afford it
- All authority, by its nature, should be questioned
True - especially neo-conservatism
- Abortion should be...
Restricted, discouraged, or illegal
- Military action that defies international law is sometimes justified.
True - because international law has no relevence to our republican form of government
- The war in Iraq is justified
False - illegal and undeclared
- The problem with the US justice system is:
Too many plea bargains and loose interpretations of law
- The death penalty
Is appropriate in select cases