Since Nov 25, 2000
Facts about Islam--According to the Qur’an
1. Islam teaches that men are superior to women. Surah 2:228.
2. In court witness: The witness of two women equals the witness of one man. Surah 2:282.
3. Islam considers the wife a possession. Surah 3:14.
4. In inheritance: A woman’s share is half that of a man. Surah 4:11.
5. Islam teaches that a wife is subject to punishment by her husband. As a punishment, beating a wife or abstaining from sexual relations with her is allowed. Surah 4:34.
1. Islam compels its adherents to force others to accept Islam. Muslims must fight until all their opponents submit to Islam. Surah 2:193; 9:5; 9:29; 47:4.
2. Islam condemns non-Muslims. Surah 2:212.
3. Islam instructs Muslims not to befriend Jews or Christians. Surah 5:54.
4. Islam teaches that any person who accepts Islam, then later turns away from it will be subject to death. Surah 9:12; 4:89.
1. Islam teaches that any person who accepts Islam, then later turns away from it will be subject to death. Surah 9:12; 4:8
2. Islam teaches that the Qur’an is the Constitution, God is the author of law and the State is the agent to implement the law. Surah 2:193; 4:105; 5:51; 12:40.
3. Resisting Islam: punished by death, crucifixion, or the cutting off of the hands and feet. Surah 5:36.