Since Sep 22, 2004
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense?" Patrick Henry
Creed of Chalcedon summarized the biblical teaching on the Incarnation.
1. Jesus has two natures He is God and man.
2. Each nature is full and complete He is fully God and fully man.
3. Each nature remains distinct.
4. Christ is only one Person.
5. Things that are true of only one nature are nonetheless true of the Person of Christ.