Since Aug 31, 2004
- 5th Generation American. My great great grandfather immigrated from Germany in his early 20's (21 or 22) the year after the end of the civil war.
- Home schooled.
- I taught myself computer programming.
- Got a BA in Computer Science
- I started learning Spanish when I was 18 and then moved to Mexico for three years to get experience with business Spanish.
- I am an INTP on the Myer-Briggs personality type.
- I am a Christian and I hope that despite me you might have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- I believe in free self-regulating markets.
- I believe in life. Every deserves a chance at life even the unborn.
- The only welfare I believe in is the welfare of my family and then helping those around me who are in real need. The government makes this hard to do.
Next purchases and goals:
- [DONE]House - Been saving my whole life for this, now just to pay it off! =)
- .308 Remington 700
- [DONE]Metal detector — I love hunting metal too. =P
- [DONE](But it is only 7+ acres)[DREAM] Purchase 10+ acres with a stream and build a house before my children are 5 years old.
Principles I do my best to live by
- Work hard and be a go getter.
- Be persistent
- Live debt free
- Live morally
- Give to those in need.
- Be graceful when others make mistakes. (I really need to work on this one =) )
- Be honest all the time, even when it's not in my own favor or hurts.
- Advice/Wisdom/Experience is all around us...take advantage of that.
- ...I have a list of about 120+ more principles for living life that I have compiled.