Since Nov 2, 2000
*OBAMA-STILTSKIN* spins other people’s money into garbage that is harmful to Americans.
He’s used other people’s money
1. to corrupt our voting system. (ACORN)
2. to promote racism (funneled money to Revs. Wright and Pfleger)
3. to hurt Chicago schools. (Annenberg Challenge)
4. to build Chicago housing which is now scheduled for demolition. (funneled money to Rezko and his other cronies)
5. to help derail our economy (Protected Fannie Mae buddies, got contributions)
Barack Obama and his slumlord patron
Chicago Sun-Times, April 23, 2007
Obama's manner of speaking is very self-reVerential.
He has said:
I think I have an ongoing conversation with God.and
I think throughout the day, Im constantly asking myself questions about what Im doing, why am I doing it.
[Sin is being] out of alignment with my values.
Ironwood Daily Globe 11/18/1969
The militant Weatherman wing of Students for a Democratic Society promised the Vietnam Moratorium Committee that they would remain peaceful during demonstrations if they were given $20,000..
One of the moratorium leaders said it was a shake down.
Weatherman leader William Ayers said his group did not threaten violence,but was only asking for money for legal costs for members who had been arrested
Story of Diana--The Making of a Terrorist United Press International (Copyright 1970)
[Weathermen member] Diana [Oughton] told him she still believed the only course open to American radicals was the building of a "Red Army" in the United States which would be part of the international army fighting for a world-wide revolution.
Schoolchildren of Da Nang
"celebrate" the anniversary of the fail of Saigon
Vietnam Conflict Remembered,
Sunday, 2 April, 2000, BBC
Bush interrupted Saddam's comeback on the world stage.
A beneficial side effect was the dismantling of Libya's WMD program.
Containment of Iraq was failing more each day.
1. The oil-for-food program was corrupt
2. The weapons inspections were a farce
3. There are indications that Saddam was co-operating with Qadhafi on programs to develop weapons in Libya
4. US and allied planes were targeted as they enforced containment
5. Uninspected flights to Baghdad gutted the sanctions
6. Terrorists were training in Iraq
7. Saddam supported terrorism - paying $25,000 to each family of a suicide bomber and $10,000 to the families of other Palestinians killed in the intifadah.
8. Saddam created the Jerusalem Army [the Jaysh al-Quds] to "liberate" Jerusalem
9. Saddam refused to destroy his Samoud 2 missiles which violated the UN mandate
10. Saddam brutalized our fellow human beings
Saddam was thumbing his nose at decent people as he rewarded his collaborators.
Analysis: Saddam steps up defiance, 1 December, 2000, By BBC Middle East analyst Roger Hardy
A pre-9/11 Presidential candidate