Well, it’s been almost 10 years, so maybe I’ll add some content.
Marxism is a satanically inspired political philosophy.
Wurmbrand makes a good case that Marx’s works after he went to college were satanically inspired. He seemed to be a Lutheran, but got into satan worshipping. He despised mankind, the world and the Creator. He longed to destroy everything and everyone. The political philosophy with which he is associated destroys lives, liberty, livelihoods wherever it is tried.
Christianity is the one true religion. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, the life, and the only way to the Father.
The Communist Manifesto listed 10 points that you could use to identify communist countries:
- Abolition of property in land and application of all rents in land to public purposes.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all right of inheritance.
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the brining into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
- Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of childrens factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
And you think you live in a free country?
- You think you own your property? Try not paying your property tax. Who really owns it, sucker?
- Have you heard of the IRC?
- Have you heard of the death tax?
- Government seizures, tax liens. The "Patriot Act" allows for confiscation of the property of "suspicious" people. Who is that? Gun owners?
- You have heard of the Federal Reserve, right? Although they are not part of the government, they pretty much own the government. But, you listen to the "calm" and "rational" people around FRee Republic, you'd think that the Federal rEserve is a vital part of America. It isn't and has only been a parasite since its inception. Be very wary of those that defend The Fed. They are either stupid, ignorant, or lying to you for their advantage.
- The government is working on a kill switch for the Internet. They are in bed with and regulate telephone and television. The TSA is at airports and they want to expand to trains, buses, malls and other things. The FCC. The DOT
- Corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. The Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
- Americans call it Minimum Wage and slave labor like dealing with our Most Favored Nation trade partner; i.e. Communist China. We see it in practice via the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two income family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920′s, the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive order 11000.
- Americans call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public law 89-136. These provide for forced relocations and forced sterilization programs, like in China.
- The public school system. But hey, it gets the kids out of your hair so you don't have to see them. Who cares if they're being indoctrinated in a communist system? Your life is easier without them around.
Do you really still believe you live in the free republic that the founders intended?
Based on my understanding and observation of human nature, it seems that the natural state of man is slavery. Man will be a slave to something. Many choose to be the happy house slave to government. Government is their god. Many choose to be enslaved to their favorite sin. In my observations, the only truly freeing option is to be a slave to Christ. It makes sense when you think about who made you. Also, it makes sense when you note that the apostles used the Greek word duolos to describe themselves. That means "slave".
Found this on Vox Day's blog. It is a very good definition of libertarianism.
The important thing to understand about libertarianism is that it is not ideals that drive it, but rather a cynical view of human nature. It is the anti-progressive ideology, because it is predicated on the idea that humanity cannot be improved and that government will always eventually turn on the people over whom it governs. While some libertarians wax lyrical about liberty and the free market, libertarianism is ultimately about preventing the government from killing its citizens by refusing to permit it the means or the justification to do so.
And lots of people confuse leftists/liberals with libertarians. Here's an explanation for that:
As for the similarity of liberal and libertarian rhetoric, that is easily dealt with. Modern "liberals" are liars. Even their stolen name is dishonest, as there is nothing liberal about the average "liberal"it would be much more accurate to label them statists as their preference is almost uniformly in support of more state interference in the economy and the lives of the citizenry rather than less. Since they are intrinsically dishonest and deceptive, there is no reason to take their rhetoric seriously.
Perhaps you've noticed how silent the anti-war left has been regarding the "kinetic military action" in Libya or how quiet they have been about the continuing nation building in various countries. Maybe you thought they sold out. The thing is they don't care about the wars or "kinetic military actions". They want power concentrated in the hands of the state and they will lie as needed to get that result.