Since Jan 10, 2002
He's Trump, He's Trump, He's Trump - He's In Your Head...
He's in your head, freeper name!!!
WARNING - if ya got The Tee Dee Ess, DON'T click on the pic. Yer head might explode. That is all.
<h2>He's Trump, He's Trump, He's Trump - He's In Your Head...</h2> <table bgcolor="#993300" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7MH4p-LXsA"><img alt="picture" border="0" height="204" src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi_webp/f7MH4p-LXsA/mqdefault.webp" width="240" /></a></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <font size="-3">He's in your head, freeper name!!!</font><p> <b>WARNING - if ya got The Tee Dee Ess, DON'T click on the pic. Yer head might explode. That is all.</b>
SlowO ("[Slow]Joe would be a superb president" July 2014)
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
Warm globally, cool locally!
Big Government on your back:
- no phosphates in your dish soap, so your dishes don't get clean.
- no phosphates in your laundry soap, so your clothes don't get clean.
- biodiesel in your diesel and kerosene, so your diesel equipment has trouble running, and your portable kerosene heaters clog the wicks faster.
- no coal plants, so the price of electricity goes up.
- no coal plants, so your concrete doesn't have concrete-strengthening fly ash.
- allowing Big Cheese to drive up the price of your cheese.
- emissions computers in chainsaws, so you can't use your chainsaw in the woods.
- emissions controls on wood stoves, so you can't heat your house with wood.
- gas cans with no vents, so you spill gasoline all over the place. >>> Fuel cans from hell http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3239561/posts
- ethanol in your gasoline, so that it eats the seals in your small engines.
- ethanol in your gasoline, so that you can't keep it for very long.
- biodiesel in your diesel, so that you can't keep it for very long.
- ethanol in your gasoline, so that the farmers use the winter heating propane supply to dry wet & immature corn, so that YOU pay for the scarce left-over propane.
- In 2005, the federal government (EPA) completed its phase out of a chemical known as methyl bromide, used to control pests in peach trees and other plants.
- The FDA has decided to regulate fecal transplants as "an experimental drug".
- Water restrictors the size of pinheads so no water in your shower.