I want the USA back
Since Sep 17, 2012
They can tax us, they can force us to accept gay marriage, but they can’t stop us from thinking and expressing ideas.
Use of force is wrong, except in self-defense and in defending one’s family and loved-ones.
Undeniable truths of life: Inspired by Rush Limbaugh.
1. Media types create their works of art primarily to promote an agenda. Entertainment is merely the vehicle used to put you into a state of suspended disbelief so that they can slip the agenda into your mind without you knowing it.
2. The ROP is a violent, closed-minded world-domination ideology cleverly disguised as a religion.
3. Hate crime laws were created to criminalize anything a White says or does, or doesn't say or doesn't do, and to set free non-Whites who physically assault Whites.
4. When liberal laws fail, as they always do, liberals always demand a strengthening of the laws that failed, which then fail again, prompting liberals to demand a strengthening ... (repeat until doomsday),
5. Government exists to perpetuate itself. Corollary: institutions tend to lose sight of their original purpose, and to become self-perpetuating.
6. Liberals seek to take guns from honest, non-violent people while leaving them in the hands of violent criminals.
7. The Noble Savage syndrome: liberals sincerely believing that savages are really just poor, downtrodden, misunderstood people.
8. Political Correctness is just the left's way of annulling the First Amendment, without saying that is what they're doing.
9. The property tax is the left's way of confiscating private property, 3% each year.