Since Jul 25, 2001
Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth.
"Tolerance is a good virtue, but virtue should never be sacrificed for the sake of tolerance."
"All men are like water - they will seek their own level."
Keith - Az
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root. - Henry David Thoreau
The most fair method to address the Illegalien problem is "LEGALIZATION BY DEPORTATION, NOT BY LEGISLATION."
"He who is always looking up seldom finds others' lost change..."
My screen name, "azhenfud" is pronounced like "asian food", but Az will be just fine.
May the Sovereign bestow blessings upon you in a measure equal to that which you seek for others....
Do You Wish To Help in Curtailing The Illegalien Problem?
You can make an awesome impact by following the LAW.
A person or entity having knowledge of a violation or potential violation of employer sanctions provisions may submit a signed written complaint to the INS office with jurisdiction over the business or residence of the potential violator, whether an employer, employee, or agent. The complaint must include the names and addresses of both the complainant and the violator, and detailed factual allegations, including date, time, and place of the potential violation, and the specific conduct alleged to be a violation of employer sanctions. By regulation, the INS will only investigate third-party complaints that have a reasonable probability of validity. Designated INS officers and employees, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws, may make an arrest for violation of smuggling or harboring illegal aliens.
State and local law enforcement officials have the general power to investigate and arrest violators of federal immigration statutes without prior INS knowledge or approval, as long as they are authorized to do so by state law. There is no extant federal limitation on this authority. The 1996 immigration control legislation passed by Congress was intended to encourage states and local agencies to participate in the process of enforcing federal immigration laws. Immigration officers and local law enforcement officers may detain an individual for a brief warrantless interrogation where circumstances create a reasonable suspicion that the individual is illegally present in the U.S. Specific facts constituting a reasonable suspicion include evasive, nervous, or erratic behavior; dress or speech indicating foreign citizenship; and presence in an area known to contain a concentration of illegal aliens. Hispanic appearance alone is not sufficient. Immigration officers and police must have a valid warrant or valid employer's consent to enter workplaces or residences. Any vehicle used to transport or harbor illegal aliens, or used as a substantial part of an activity that encourages illegal aliens to come to or reside in the U.S. may be seized by an immigration officer and is subject to forfeiture. The forfeiture power covers any conveyances used within the U.S.
RICO -- Citizen Recourse
Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits to obtain injunctions and treble damages against enterprises that conspire to or actually violate federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering activity is defined as commission of two or more of the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, AND CAN INCLUDE NONPROFIT ASSOCIATIONS.
Employers who aid or abet the preparation of false tax returns by failing to pay income or Social Security taxes for illegal alien employees, or who knowingly make payments using false names or Social Security numbers, are subject to IRS criminal and civil sanctions. U.S. nationals who have suffered intentional discrimination because of citizenship or national origin by an employer with more than three employees may file a complaint within 180 days of the discriminatory act with the Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices, U.S. Department of Justice. In additon to the federal statutes summarized, state laws and local ordinances controlling fair labor practices, workers compensation, zoning, safe housing and rental property, nuisance, licensing, street vending, and solicitations by contractors may also apply to activities that involve illegal aliens.
You can make a difference. Report employers who place profit over a secure America.
The RKBA society
(Road Killed Beebers' Association) a peculiar lot...
neets; darksheare; scott0347; timpad; conspiracy guy; nycgopchick; meekonegop; fedora; osha; cyborg; tiamat; harmless teddy bear; laura earl; americanwolf; lady jag; 4mycountry; watery tart; slings and arrows; simcha7; DocRock; trussell; SandyInSeattle; happygal; grellis; chode; libwhacker; congressmanbillybob; nopardons; Jet Jaguar; bad company; najida; AQGeiger; Old Sarge; monkey face; MEG33; TBarnett34; NicknamedBob; LongCut; Iris7; K1avg; Delta 21; Tax-chick; TASMANIANRED; BJClinton; international american; lavrenti; stag; Do not dub me shapka broham; RKBA Democrat; tuliptree76; DarkshadowNY; concretebob; Hi Heels; Knitting a Conundrum; dead corpse; Brad's Gramma; Squarebarb; Gabz; Zavien Doombringer; MS.BEHAVIN; shibumi; MikeinIraq; Genesis Defender; Apple Pan Dowdy; Dawsonville_Doc; Freedumb2003; Pippin; expatguy; eastforker; Grampa Dave; azhenfud; Army Air Corps; DarkChylde; mware; onyx; darkwing104; Translates; King Prout
Anything you'd like to say about yourself?
Prolly said too much already...
1) I am in favor of the United States government securing America's citizens and believe the most immediate and effective method to accomplish this is by restricting the flow of illegal aliens into the U.S. by the construction of a continuous 24 ft high linear border barrier structure topped with razor wire and to reduce or end the attraction of felon employers by assessing them disabling fines and/or penalties. An additional benefit of such a linear border structure would be to restrict the movement of illegal drugs into the United States from Central America thereby reducing the annual federal expense of drug interdiction.
2) I am in favor of the Fourteenth Amendment being redefined - even if at individual state levels - to clarify that to qualify for birthright citizenship of the United States, a child must have been born of or adopted by a citizen or legal resident of the United States and that at least one parent or legal guardian must have to verify their citizenship or legal status before a birth certificate is issued by any agency. Any child born in the US not of a citizen or legal resident shall be issued a certificate of birth with non-citizen status clearly marked so that birth may not be used to complicate deportations of illegal aliens. I am also for rejecting of and the nullification of any certificates of marriage issued in the United States to any person who is not or was not legally admitted into the United States prior to the certificate's issuance or the application thereof. Persons who marry in other countries and whose non-citizen spouses wish to immigrate into the U.S. must follow current applicable immigration protocol.
3) I'm in favor of developing and implementing a scannable social security card system containing embedded digital information and images which can be electronically compared via network to that of national databases which would help reduce fraud, and the linking of those card ID's to state DMV licenses and state voter registrations. By making the SSI cards scannable and verifiable online, many excuses felon employers and illegal employees now use to circumvent U.S. immigration code would be reduced or eliminated as well as helping eliminate claims of ignorance which complicate successful prosecutions. This system would also help reduce incidents of identity theft, thus providing consumers added security from those with malicious intent as well as adding valuable security in the information off shoring craze taking place where consumers' personal and financial information is being distributed among entities in countries not subject to U.S. courts' jurisdiction.
4) After such ID is implemented, I believe our government should set a firm date whereby all employers will have had to verify and swear out an affidavit to the legal status of all their employees and after that cut-off date, those still intent, charged with, and found guilty of the felony of hiring illegal aliens would be fined $50,000 for each violation of the perjured affidavit or a minimum sixty percent of their annual net revenue. After that date, the government should allow enforcement of our immigration code to the letter and insist on apprehensions by any and all appropriate law enforcement authorities and should tie local governments' receiving federal monies to enforcement compliance. I believe it has become necessary we implement a system of bounties for information leading to both the apprehension and successful conviction of those felons and for the detainment and deportation of illegal aliens. Those states' Attorneys General should be given enforcement capabilities and allowed enforcement discretions within their respective states without hindrances from courts of law obstructing their enforcement duties.
5) I am in favor of taxpayer funded programs which are currently misused to pay able bodied people to not work to either cease to do so through more strict controls, be reduced so as to be considered as supplemental levels only, or be phased out totally. I would propose any agricultural related employer who is found guilty of employing illegal aliens should immediately cease the right to employ persons under the Federal agricultural minimum wage for five years, the standard minimum wage rates would apply for the duration of that term.
6) In order to augment #2, I would push for a mandate that no one but a parent or legal guardian who is a legal U.S. citizen and has contributed to the Social Security trust fund for a minimum of twenty consecutive quarters may apply for taxpayer funded benefits or services on behalf of minor children. Legal immigrants are currently restricted by law from receiving taxpayer funded benefits for a minimum twenty quarters or five years so this requirement is in keeping with applying a measure of fairness for all and may help reduce the attraction of "anchor babies" as a means to circumvent and complicate U.S. immigration code and its enforcement. This measure would also require at least five years of prior gainful and legal employment of any recipient and show proof of their contributions to the Social Security trust fund.
7) I'm in favor of removing immunities for all organizations which knowingly aid and abet illegal and fraudulent activity related to illegal immigration and in favor of aggressively seeking their demise should they insist on continuing to undermine U.S. law. These, by their very nature, are seeking to undermine established U.S. law and deserve prosecution to the fullest extent.
8) I'm in favor of establishing a Federal reimbursement system whereby monetary exchanges or transfers with countries whose illegal citizens "borrow" our taxpayer funded services are assessed, invoices prepared, and duties or taxes levied in percentage proportion by nationality of illegals apprehended as reported annually by our nation's Border Patrol.
9) I'm in favor of hospitals and health care providers being required to disclose publicly, in print, and upon demand, the names of all non-citizens/indigents receiving any medical care which is billed to or paid for by taxpayers along with the costs of those services billed or be penalized by losing reimbursements for any payments due to be paid from taxpayer funds. All hospitals and health care providers should be held openly accountable for how they spend or use public funds and accountable to the citizen first and the illegal alien only in emergency cases.
10) I am FOR the citizens of these United States to remain a sovereign nation and people, rejecting any outside influence of the United Nations into the laws of and upon the internal affairs of the American people. Cooperation from a position of strength is the foremost bargaining chip the USA should bring to the UN's table.