Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Bill "Drooling Vegetable" Press on Bill O'Reilly's show now...
Fox ^ | todayu

Posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:45 PM PST by Benrand

BOR asked Press to name one time where BOR spun a story, he pulled out a Donna Brazile show from June.

He's slapping Press around, funny.

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-55 next last
Incredible. This is funnny. Bill Press transforms my consciousness into a shoe hurtling to the television.
1 posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:45 PM PST by Benrand
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Benrand
Press is an idiot, O'Reilly's not a conservative, he's a populist.
2 posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:51 PM PST by jwalsh07
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Incredible. This is funnny

I agree. Ending words: "Bologna Mr. Press."

3 posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:51 PM PST by nicmarlo

What an egotistical arrogant buffoon Press is! How can anyone watch him?
4 posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:52 PM PST by Sungirl

BP was visibly shaking!!! and couldn't keep his thoughts straight. Wow, what a beating by O'rielly!!!
5 posted on 11/28/2001 4:48:55 PM PST by Stars N Stripes

Press was pathetic, making accusations, then changing the subject, and when O'Reilly tried to make him explain his ludicrous accustations, Press complained that O wouldnt let him talk.

This is the time tested liberal method of debate of making as many ridiculous accusations as you can make, making the conservative try to answer to all of them. It is impossible to disprove lies as fast as a communist can spew them...JFK

6 posted on 11/28/2001 4:49:08 PM PST by BADROTOFINGER

To: Stars N Stripes
BP was visibly shaking!!! and couldn't keep his thoughts straight.

Yeah, I noticed that too (and defensive: "I'm not in competition with you (O'Reilly: yes you are); I'm not jealous of you"). Yeah right. "If O'Reilly only had one point of view, we wouldn't have Bill Press on." Go Mr. O!

7 posted on 11/28/2001 4:49:43 PM PST by nicmarlo
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

LOL he couldn't believe that O'Reilly brought up the ratings. LOL
8 posted on 11/28/2001 4:50:04 PM PST by Texaggie79

To: nicmarlo
Rush, Dr. Laura, O'reilly, Fox News succeed because conservatives only accept their own point of view?
Did Press watch Katie with Clooney this morning. The leftist agenda becomes more laughable with every passing minute.
9 posted on 11/28/2001 4:50:42 PM PST by magglepuss
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: jwalsh07
Press writes a 210 page book on "Spin" and doesn't even know the definition. What a dope.

I don't know if O'Reilly's people give their guests any heads-up on what O'Reilly is going to ask or pursue, but Press should have been a bit more prepared for the butchering he ended up taking. CNN is just chock-filled with losers... I hadn't seen Press for about 5 years... and I'll look forward to another 5 years without seeing him.

10 posted on 11/28/2001 4:52:42 PM PST by ReleaseTheHounds
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Texaggie79
Someone send an email to Foxnews tell them to get a closeup on his pants you might see a little wet spot. :)
11 posted on 11/28/2001 4:53:34 PM PST by Libertarian_4_eva
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: BADROTOFINGER
"...Press complained that O wouldnt let him talk.

Isn't it amazing how many times we've heard that complaint about those being skewered by Mr. O'Reilly? It's because when they start lying through their teeth and making ludicrous claims they cannot back up, O loses his patience....and rightfully so!

I'm watching him grill Toricelli now. Bill O'Reilly rocks!

12 posted on 11/28/2001 4:53:45 PM PST by dansangel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Bill Press.... What a dope. He did get me annoyed stating conservatives do not tolerate other views and that's why they listen to Rush and watch Fox. Which is rediculous. That is what the problem is with CNN and him. They are the ones guilty of pushing their views and supporting the left. That's why they got the nickname Clinton News Network. Total looser. Glad to hear Press's ratings are down and Fox and O'Reilly up up up!!
13 posted on 11/28/2001 4:54:10 PM PST by GodBlessUSA

To: nicmarlo
Bill pimp slapped BP. Whatever was he thinking going on BO. It is like CNN sent him in to do battle for some kind of pre emptive strike to help CNNs ratings. BO sent him back with his tail between his legs. Oh my, how embarrassing.
14 posted on 11/28/2001 4:54:57 PM PST by mlbford
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: ReleaseTheHounds
Oh, he was prepared with a sample (teasers of a show opening) of O'Reilly's supposed conservatism.

He's so far to the left, Carter would appear to be a conservative to him.

Spin on, Bill Press, spin on.

15 posted on 11/28/2001 4:56:36 PM PST by CounterCounterCulture
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: BADROTOFINGER
Pot, meet kettle; kettle, pot.
16 posted on 11/28/2001 4:57:48 PM PST by CounterCounterCulture
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Bill Press's responses prove, in case anyone ever doubted, he is a hopeless liberal.

No objective truth exists for Press; everything is "spin."

What a sad worldview . . .

17 posted on 11/28/2001 4:57:51 PM PST by The Energizer

To: mlbford
We conservatives are intolerant...when it comes to pablum issued forth from the mouths of so-called informed journalists.
18 posted on 11/28/2001 4:58:46 PM PST by magglepuss
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: dansangel
BOR is the ONLY ONE to ask that pusillanimous putz from the United Way about the TWO funds they now have for 9-11. Where was NBCABCCBS? Well, Couric might have been able to ask George Clooney abot it, she chose not to.

That guy fromt he United Way was SUCH a d*ckhead, interrupting and mixing the context...man, that pissed me off.

19 posted on 11/28/2001 4:58:56 PM PST by Benrand
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: mlbford
Bill Press and his politics have always driven me bonkers; I'm in Los Angeles, where he was a "radio substitute" for many, many years.....so I kind of got to know him.

You have to respect him in two areas:

1 - He does his spew with good (great, actually) wit and humor....something lacking with about every other liberal.

2 - He has the balls to go up against anyone and everyone, as in O'R tonite.....he held his own, and was a gentleman about it.

Final thought - one Christmas eve morning, during my commute, I caught him singing Christmas Carols on the radio....one after another; then he "opined" unashamedly about the sad lack of Christianity and the "PC-ing" of our society..........the boy does, in fact, have a human side.

20 posted on 11/28/2001 5:01:22 PM PST by ErnBatavia
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-55 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson