Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

The Golden Report: God will not be Mocked!
The Golden Report ^ | 11/21/01 | Jerry Golden

Posted on 11/22/2001 10:18:11 PM PST by 2sheep

God will not be mocked!

11-21-01

There is a war being waged against the nation of Israel, from every possible angle. It’s not a new war; it started with Ishmael and Isaac. Even before Jacob, the evil one (Satan) knew the promise was in Isaac and his only chance to destroy Isaac if there was one at all would be through Ishmael. As we know Ishmael is the father of the Arab world. Yasser Arafat and Osama bin Laden are both descendants of Ishmael and their Jihad’s first objective and main objective is to destroy Israel and kill the Jews. Then either converts or kill the Christians; it’s called in the Arab world “First Saturday then Sunday”.

Over the past 53 years the Arab world has tried to destroy Israel many times only to come to humiliating defeats. In each of their unsuccessful efforts they lost more land and each time God gave Israel a little more of the Promised Land to His people. During these years the United States stood by Israel and supported her in every way they could. Knowing that Israel was the only democracy in the Middle East and the only true friend the US has there. But there was always another and even more meaningful reason behind the support given by the US to Israel. The United States was founded on Judaic Christian principles. During these years the United Sates prospered beyond every ones wildest dreams. Proving Gen. 12:3 that God would bless those who blessed Israel.

But over the past 10 years or so, the United States has been playing a very dangerous game with God. For Gen. 12:3 also says it will curse them that curse Israel. The United States has been arming nations like Egypt, who has always lead the charge against Israel in past wars, Jordan, who lost what is now mistakenly called the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) to Israel in 1967, (6-day war). It might also be noted that during the years between 1948 and 1967 Jordan destroyed every Synagogue in the Old City of Jerusalem. And would not allow the Jews to worship at the Most Holy site in the Jewish world, the Temple Mount (or Western Wall). The United States has armed all the militaries of all the Oil Rich Arabs Nations. “All of them enemies of Israel and part of Ishmael” But what makes this an offense in the face of God, is it is well known that everyone of these Arab Nations have the one and same objective, to destroy Israel. Yet for reasons of greed and to keep the oil flowing the United States has not only armed these enemies of Israel, but has helped train their armed forces as well.

But what I read in today’s Jerusalem Post was a worse offense than all the above put together as far as the relationship between God and the United States is concerned. The President of the United States invited the Islamic Leaders of the US to the White House for a “PRAYER SERVICE”. Once again George W. Bush has referred to the God of Islam as the same God as the God of the Jews and the Christians. There are many verses in the Koran I could refer you to but I will just give you one. Koran 19:88 “Those who say the Lord of mercy has begotten a Son preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth break asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe a Son to the merciful, when it did not become Him to beget one.”

Would the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob say such a thing? If so then there is no salvation in Jesus “Yeshua” the Holy One. I serve a God who would never lie, or who would never say such a thing as we just read in the Islamic Koran. To understand more, read my article on the site http://thegoldenreport.com called Jihad.

As for the Settlements you keep hearing about in “the West Bank” Judea and Samaria, there are over 200,000 Jews living there, and they will not move so easily. What Oslo and the Mitchell Plan would do is make those 200,000 homeless in their own country, or at best refugees, Jewish refugees in Israel, surely God will not allow this to happen.

Everyone in this part of the world knows that war is coming to Israel very soon, and it will be a terrible war. The one thing the Islamic Arab World (Ishmael) wants to eliminate, is any possibility of the United States helping Israel when they attack this time.

When Colin Powell made his speech in Louisville, Kentucky and said Israel must give land for peace, that Israel must give their land to the Palestinians. And President Bush brought all the Islamic Leaders into the White House and ask them to pray to their God, Allah, (in the White House) they both brought the judgment of God down on the United States.

I will close with this, Gen.12:3 is not only for Nations, but for Individuals as well. For the last part of that verse says, and in thee (Israel) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel in the IDF and for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More from Jerry Golden:

The Golden Report - Home
Sin separates us from God! Repentance is the way back
Israel is the Real Target
Whose Land is it?
What is Really Happening?
*** A Vision of New York 10-6-01! ***
God's List
Zech. 14:2 - "I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle"

TOPICS: Editorial; Foreign Affairs; Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS: christianlist; homosexualagenda; unlist
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-59 next last
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Ge 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Ps 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

1 posted on 11/22/2001 10:18:11 PM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Thinkin' Gal; TrueBeliever9; Prodigal Daughter; Zadokite; Manny Festo; sirgawain; EastTexAnn...
Bump
2 posted on 11/22/2001 10:18:51 PM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: 2sheep
Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked

I have to wonder about the accuracy of the translation of that passage. Obviously, there are people who mock God. See NEA funded artists for examples. Though I do not doubt they will ultimately be punished for said mocking!

3 posted on 11/22/2001 10:29:13 PM PST by StockAyatollah

Oh stubborn, stupid, silly me !!! . Here I sit, scratching my whatever, asking myself: "Why has George W. Bush betrayed us???"

WHY ???

4 posted on 11/22/2001 10:44:09 PM PST by GeekDejure

Bush is a very clever politician, therefore, I do not respect him any longer. It's shocking that he would abandon his so-called Christian beliefs to gain the favor of muslims by engaging in their rituals.
5 posted on 11/22/2001 10:58:24 PM PST by poet

The offer to the Palestinians should be: peace for peace. If they don't accept that, they get what the Comanches got. All it took was a decision. If they think we've been rough on those Taliterrs, wait'll they see what we've got for them. The U.S. plus our Lord is an unbeatable majority. All we need is a decision.
6 posted on 11/22/2001 11:01:14 PM PST by 185JHP

It's Osama and his gang that want to make this a holy war. There's no use is us helping them do it.

Thank God for the wisdom of our leaders.

7 posted on 11/22/2001 11:05:22 PM PST by D-fendr
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

bump
8 posted on 11/22/2001 11:07:19 PM PST by IRtorqued

To: StockAyatollah
>>>Ga 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked

>I have to wonder about the accuracy of the translation of that passage. Obviously, there are people who mock God. See NEA funded artists for examples. Though I do not doubt they will ultimately be punished for said mocking!

There are people who sit on death row awaiting execution for murder and other capital crimes.  They are called "dead men walking."  The Bible calls them dead in trespasses and sins. So is anyone who does not repent.

I quoted the King James (KJB). Here are some other versions on the same verse:

Ga 6:7 Be [planao] not [me] deceived [planao]; God [theos] is [mukterizo] not [ou] mocked [mukterizo]: for [gar] whatsoever [hos] [ean] a man [anthropos] soweth [speiro], that [touto] shall he [therizo] also [kai] reap [therizo].

Ga 6:7 Irret euch nicht! Gott läßt sich nicht spotten. Denn was der Mensch sät, das wird er ernten.

Ga 6:7 Ne vous y trompez pas: on ne se moque pas de Dieu. Ce qu'un homme aura semé, il le moissonnera aussi.

Ga 6:7 No os engañeis: Dios no puede ser burlado: que todo lo que el hombre sembrare, eso también segará.

9 posted on 11/22/2001 11:07:24 PM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Jesus was the end game for all of this. The modern Israel is an invention of post WWII, globalist game playing. The Israel of 1948 is not the same Israel of pre AD. As a nation, the game ended for Israel nearly 2000 years ago. The recent attempt to re-invent it by one worlders, and call it a work of God, is a crock.
10 posted on 11/22/2001 11:11:38 PM PST by spoosman

To: 185JHP
>>>The offer to the Palestinians should be: peace for peace. If they don't accept that, they get what the Comanches got. All it took was a decision.

The Koran says Muslims can lie to and murder non-Muslims.  The Bible says to not make any covenant with them and that in the end times the antichrist would be characterized by one who shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. Dan 11:21.  It is not possible to make peace with the Muslims because they break every covenant they make and their god (the devil) says it is okay to lie and to murder.  Seems the shooting has started in Israel with the spring feasts, and in America with the falling of the towers.

>>>The U.S. plus our Lord is an unbeatable majority. All we need is a decision.

Unfortunately the decision has been made by the White House to dine with the unfruitful works of darkness and declare a Pali state because the war is against terrorism, not Islam.  What silliness!  Islam declared war on America!

11 posted on 11/22/2001 11:29:33 PM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: spoosman
I suspect that you have been taken captive unawares by the false doctrine of Replacement Theology.  It is impossible to walk with God if you cut the legs (the Old Testament) off of your Bible.  In it, the Lord promises many things to Israel, including the endtimes restoration and regathering that we are currently watching.  Read Rom 11 in full and boast not against the branches...lest you too be cut off.  One of the ways to test if a doctrine is true or false is whether it opposes the Jews.  If it does, it is false.  Several of today's damnable heresies oppose the Jews and therefore should be discarded and repented of.
12 posted on 11/22/2001 11:50:16 PM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

The curse will also include, to some degree, Israel. There are many within the unity government who support the land for peace doctrine. Israel is a secular nation with pockets of observant groups, just as this nation is. Both governments suffer from the lack of the decernment offered by the obeyance of Creator of the Universe and his spirit and both will receive punishment if they do not turn back to the Holy One.
13 posted on 11/23/2001 12:20:20 AM PST by hsszionist

To: hsszionist
>The curse will also include, to some degree, Israel.

Yes, you are undoubtedly correct. There is, however, tribulation on the horizon which should clearly separate the wheat from the chaff.

14 posted on 11/23/2001 1:12:52 AM PST by 2sheep
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Yes, the chaff being taken first for burning.
15 posted on 11/23/2001 1:32:01 AM PST by hsszionist
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Interesting post. I believe that the Jews living in West Bank, Judea will probably eventually due to the peace treaty, live under Palestinian rule. Just like there are Palestinians living in Israel. When the abomination of desolation occurs that is when they will set out to massacre the Jews that are living there. It just seems like the most likey senerio.
MCD
16 posted on 11/23/2001 1:58:13 AM PST by MSCASEY
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: Victoria Delsoul
ping
17 posted on 11/23/2001 1:59:04 AM PST by Sir Gawain

Amen and again Amen!!
Thanks for the Post, and a new "Bookmark" for me.
18 posted on 11/23/2001 2:12:18 AM PST by LinnieBeth

Matthew 16 1 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.

2 He answered and said to them, "When it is evening you say, "It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'; 3 and in the morning, "It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.' Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times.

4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." And He left them and departed.

2 Kings 14:25 He was the one who restored the boundaries of Israel from Lebo Hamath to the Sea of the Arabah, in accordance with the word of the LORD, the God of Israel, spoken through his servant Jonah son of Amittai, the prophet from Gath Hepher.

The only sign given to the wicked [of this generation] occurred in 1967. The clock has been ticking towards another moed ever since. The times of the gentiles have been fulfilled.

When Yeshua [Jesus] walked the earth in the flesh his Father's Temple stood in Jerusalem.

It's the rulers [anti-messiah] turn now, and his fathers temple now stands in Jerusalem.

1 John 2: 22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Luke 21:35,36

19 posted on 11/23/2001 5:45:49 AM PST by Jeremiah Jr

This post is all the confirming evidence needed to establish my long standing contention that the Bush Family as a whole has world designs that go far beyond those things most of us figured out long ago. These family individuals are making plans that involve Globalizing the entire planet.

The Powell speech was the most shameful example of ignorance I have ever been forced to endure. There is an agenda that is formulated directly from Bush Senior and GWB is compelled to sign off on the program. It is New World Order to the Core of its being. Secret plans and unholy alliances have been in the works for years and they most certainly involve the expansive Carlyle Group, a political cartel of like minded conspiratiors that involve essentially past and present CFR,Tri-Lats and Skull and Bones Society members of Yale University fame or shame as the case may be. Again Senior Bush is up to his eyeballs in this as well as members of the bin laden families. There are at least 1000+ interlocked companies working out of sight and out of mind for who knows what purposes?

The war of the latter days is coming very quickly and I am so proud of Evangelist Franklin Graham for trying to bring wisdom and sanity into this foundering situation. It is obvious that this family needs more evangelizing in view of current events. If the President truly believes that Jehova God and Allah are the same this country is being moved ahead by a totally deceived Administration and you are right "They" don't have a clue!

Colin Powell being the mouth piece has delivered what ammounts to a ultimatum to Israel. This rates in Jehova God's mind as puting a curse on the Nation Of Israel. By the Bush Administration's insistence that this be done we will have the Protection of God's hand removed from off our Country. The tragedy of 9/11 is just one small incident of what I just said.

Now for those who still cain't get it fixed in their mind: Genesis Chapter 15:18 KJV is ("Non-Negotiable") land "The Promised Land", that the Jews/Israel will occupy during The Millenium Period! From the River of Egypt (El Arish) on the Mediterannean extending over 850 miles east across parts of Saudi Arabia and Iraq to the Euphrates River north of Kuwait. Then North from that point extending across parts of Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon; plus the existing territories won in the wars since. God's original intent will be manifest through out this entire area and God is not Mocked in any respect. Windy-Dave does not say this Jehova God is the author and finisher of his own plan and puny man grossley underinformed proud and boasting will not supplant his will in this matter! He will have the last say on this one!

Now we have an Administration who apparrently is not on the same page with the rest of America. We can now state that GWB is our country's Imperial President heir apparent to the Bush Dynasty. I voted against Algore under no illusions for like many of you the percieved lesser of two EVILS was the only way out. This compassionate (fertilizer) continues to be marketed as high grade Ambrosia. Like Stormin Norman said its just a cheap garden variety of Bovine Scatology! The stink is un-mistakable, we've been here before.

Do we as cultured deceived American citizens have the down and dirty ability fight against a "Red Dawn" senario the Globalist New World Order Elite has planned for us. We will have to locate a deep seeded resolve like the Britts of WWII had to develope and fight the enemy out of our own backyards like they were prepared to do. The reason being;now the front lines in this New War is at the post office or the corner grocery soon to be knocking on our very doors.

America is deceived and beguiled by a evil force called islam. The Judeo Christian base that America is founded upon is being sold down the river in the name of "religion". The Evil that Franklin Graham Addressed shredded the nerves of the Bush Administration and it was most necessary that he do so. He must be supported in this because historically we have never been at this point. Our Freedom and Liberty is being challenged by a satanic, hateful, Pseudo-Religious cult who are promoted as peace loving all the while dogmatically driven to kill/murder the Infidels (that is anyone who does not adhere the book of islam.) Christianity under the Lordship of Jesus Christ stands in direct opposition with a command to love unconditionally and all inclusively! The muslims whether you like it or not are our mission field as Christians. We are called to Evangelize the whole world and shine Light in Dark Places; just as Franklin Graham is doing. Its a shame our church leaders stand silently for the most part and are unable or unwilling to provide courage and leadership to their congregations because of fear of offending powerful deacon bodies or the local Wizzard of the Masonic Lodge!

For all of us freedom loving Americans who have lived long enough to remember what it was like to have something they could support I am sorry to report the wait is still on. Being vigilant is a given and I didn't need GWB to tell me that! Pray for the President to seek Jehova God and lose the cheap pretender and not to be beguiled by flattery! He has to separate himself from his father's agenda and be his own man but blood is thicker than water and he needs strength only Jehova can supply. He and his Administration are dead wrong on the partishining of Israel and this is exactly what Jehova God warned about when he said I will Bless those who Bless Israel; and I will curse those who curse Israel! If Bush denys this evidence and insists on proceeding he too is guilty as charged! God is not mocked and does not mince his words; neither does he share his glory! For America it has come to put up or shut up! Plenty of evidence in the Bible that America does not show up in future Prophecy should also confirm that current actions being taken could be the cause that we cease from being a World Power. The Bible correctly indicates that in the final days of World history European dominance will prevail. We should not be so quick to believe things will continue as they always have in the past because a cataclysmic destruction of America is certainly possible in these dangerous times we live in. We have been warned over and over and our leaders had better fall to their knees and seek Jehova God's forgiveness and turn from their wicked ways. Bravado does not impress Jehova Faith does. Jehova God has protected Israel for thousands of years and here we struggle with a couple of hundred years under our belts, thumbing our noses at Almighty Jehova God. Jehova will certanily get our attention if we continue this madness!

20 posted on 11/23/2001 5:56:30 AM PST by Windy-Dave

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-59 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson