Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

This Is Israel's Fight Too by Benjamin Netanyahu
WALL STREET JOURNAL ^ | October 26, 2001 | Benjamin Netanyahu

Posted on 10/26/2001 4:24:02 AM PDT by dennisw

Edited on 04/22/2004 11:45:38 PM PDT by Jim Robinson. [history]

The principle could not have been more clearly articulated. President Bush, addressing the American people last month, promised that his administration would make no distinction between terrorists and the regimes that harbor them. "From this day forward," the president boldly declared, "any nation that continues to support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime."

(Excerpt) Read more at interactive.wsj.com ...

TOPICS: Editorial; Foreign Affairs
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 10/26/2001 4:24:02 AM PDT by dennisw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: dennisw
The State Department is full of haters of Israel, and always has been. Powell fits right in.
2 posted on 10/26/2001 5:40:49 AM PDT by OldFriend
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: OldFriend
The State Department is full of haters of Israel, and always has been. Powell fits right in.

Powell was champing at the bit to go to the Durban "anti racism" meeting but was over ruled. This is story I heard back then.

3 posted on 10/26/2001 6:06:34 AM PDT by dennisw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: OldFriend
Check this out: www.cactus48.com, where you'll find "The Origin of the Palestine-Israeli Conflict" published by Jews for Justice in the Middle East. It's very illuminating.
4 posted on 10/26/2001 9:09:58 AM PDT by WCF51
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: WCF51; dennisw
Stop spamming threads on Israel with your radical, lefty, pro-Palestinian garbage links. You're smelling up the joint.
5 posted on 10/26/2001 4:34:06 PM PDT by vrwc54
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: vrwc54
My local Jewish paper published something by Letty Cottin Pogrebin that was just as stupid. You ever here of her?
6 posted on 10/26/2001 5:01:31 PM PDT by dennisw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: dennisw
Yup...She's a local and comes from Longmeadow,Ma. I went to a fundraiser where she spoke about 28 years ago. She's pals with Gloria Steinem and part of the feminist movement.

I lost track of her years ago.

7 posted on 10/26/2001 5:10:16 PM PDT by vrwc54
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson