Skip to comments.Clackamas Mall Shooting: Shooter Jacob Tyler Roberts Trained Using Video Games
Posted on 12/15/2012 1:51:23 PM PST by drewh
click here to read article
Whenever I see these horsesh*t conclusions being drawn, I remember something Rush says when they say this food or that food is bad for you: “Every single person who eats carrots is going to die.”
Thanks.. I bet it’s the same lefty covering-up (for the occupy pukes) like they did by describing the Viet Cong flag that “anti-war” protestors carried as “red, blue, and yellow” protest banners.
OK. But what made him (and dozens of others worldwide before video games) do it?
Obtained from an Internet source..
At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs
1. Huntsville, Alabama February 5, 2012: [shooter was] taking the antidepressant Zoloft and other drugs for the conditions.
2. Kauhajoki, Finland September 23, 2008: [shooter] was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
3. Dekalb, Illinois February 14, 2008: [shooter] had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien.
4. Jokela, Finland November 7, 2007: [shooter] had been taking antidepressants
5. Cleveland, Ohio October 10, 2007: [shooter] had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
6. Red Lake, Minnesota March 2005: [shooter was] on Prozac
7. Greenbush, New York February 2004: [shooter] had been taking medication for depression.
8. Wahluke, Washington April 10, 2001: [no shooting, used rifle to take hostages at school] had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
9. El Cajon, California March 22, 2001: [the shooter was] on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor
10. Williamsport, Pennsylvania March 7, 2001: [the shooter] was taking the antidepressant Prozac
11. Conyers, Georgia May 20, 1999: [the shooter] was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin
12. Columbine, Colorado April 20, 1999: [the shooters'] medical records remain sealed.
13. Notus, Idaho April 16, 1999: [the shooter] was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.
14. Springfield, Oregon May 21, 1998: [the shooter] had been taking the antidepressant Prozac.
Thanks for posting this.
I actually looked this afternoon at this info. People think this is a new phenomena. I was shocked at the 1927 Kehoe incident. Sort of sounded like OK City.
I will say that until recent times, there seemed to be a designated “target”. Bullying seems to be the most recent “reason”. Not a good reason...but at least some kind of reason. But walking into a mall, theater or classroom of first graders to kill evades me.
The media gives 24/7 coverage to these events. That may well encourage other people to seek that kind of notoriety. What a way to gain fame.
It is kind of amazing (and scary) the number of unhinged people that seem to walk among us. No doubt it’s always been that way.
Its also important to note that more people = more targets and more nuts. Combine it with 24/7 media and they create the impression of an epidemic.
I was talking to my grandmother tonight and she reminded me of a story my great grandmother told me years ago about someone killing several children in a 1 room school near Petosky Michigan back in 1908 or so.
The fact is that this sort of thing has happened all through history one way or the other where people are gathered.
Well, thanks for checking. Sounds like that’s probably what it was.
Soon we’ll all build giant slingshots and go on pig-killing rampages.
LOL! Oh my.. you ARE old fashioned. We're MUCH smarter these days.. everything happens for a reason, and the blame MUST be assigned. Let's say, GUNS! Yea, that's the ticket. ;-)
The real cause is: FREEDOM.
Liberty brings out the best, and the worst in society. If we want pure security, all we have to do is give up liberty.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.