Skip to comments.‘Hizbullah can fire 400-600 rockets a day in next war’
Posted on 01/02/2011 9:32:27 PM PST by Nachum
click here to read article
Israel has stated that IF another war occuurs they will not worry about “civilian” casualties as they have been put in harms way by the moosie bastards in the first place.
Ya see from where a rocket is launched, hit it hard with a very big bomb and don’t worry the rest.
Yes, but most are katusha’s, not like I.C.B.M.s
From what I’ve read hezzi now has around 40,000 rockets
While they do have a lot of the 122’s they also have longer
range stuff that will reach Tel Aviv,,,
If they fire them in a salvo there is no way Israel can
shoot them all down,,,
The only way to stop them is to take out the launchers...
I wonder what the percentage is of Katusha-sized rockets vs. the Shahin-sized monsters. Those things are pretty nasty.
Don’t mess with the Israeli military,
They aren’t used as a social experiment for fags.
Yeah, but we all know what will happen:
1. UN will call on Israel to show “restraint” in the face of massive rocket fire.
2. Any civilian casualties on the Lebanon side will be hyped, while those on the Israeli side will be ignored.
3. If Israel launches any offensive, the Peace crowd will deman an immediate ceasefire. The US will initially be mum, but will fall into line within a week or so.
4. The UN and/or the EU will make meaningless promises to deploy ineffectual Peacekeepers.
5. The MSM will salivate and gush over Hezbollah’s rapid clean-up effort and social services.
6. Whatever happens, it will all be Israel’s fault.
The only saving grace here is that south Lebanon is still smarting from the last war. No matter what Hezbollah says, two wars in 5 years will cause them to lose a lot of support among the local populace.
No argument with anything you say.
A few thoughts,
Surprised Israeli military doesn’t target some press.
If push comes to shove Israel will not got down and will strike hard and to hell with the press, peaceniks, and especially the E.U.
“The IDF response will be swift and accurate.” I’m sure if it sends 600 rockets a day into Tel Aviv. Then the IDF will defer to the IAF, it will be swift but it doesn’t have to be accurate and the city that launched the rockets will glow for a long, long time!
That's exactly what they are. These rockets are welded up out of 4" water pipe. All home-made. Light it and run for your life, because if the IDF doesn't spot you, your own munition just might. These are the ones they used in Gaza to harass Sderot until 'Cast Lead' put the kibosh on that.
"You were saying?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.