I really hope that Hillary and her advisors are smarter than that. 2008 was really her last, best shot at the presidency.
1. She's already been on the national stage for nearly 20 years.
2. She was already Bill Clinton's "co-president".
3. She's already lost one presidential bid.
4. She's got the same political agenda as the current president (which is being soundly rejected as we speak).
5. She's old, and she wears it badly (unlike say, Lady Thatcher).
6. She's already lost much of the PUMA vote to Sarah Palin, who exemplifies the feminist ideal 1,000% better than Hillary does (she's ridden her hubby's coat tails her whole career).
7. She's the ultimate Democrat, which is a negative in the current political climate.
For these reasons, and others, she stands little chance of winning the Democrat nomination, or the 2012 election.
I totally agree. That's why 2012 would be the last shot she'd take. In 2016, she'll be 4 more years removed (and older). She'll be the Rat John McCain.