Skip to comments.Oh, Brother: Chelsea Handler Is Using Her 'White Privilege' to Fundraise for Black Lives Matter
Posted on 10/09/2019 8:14:59 AM PDT by rktman
Comedian Chelsea Handler is headlining a fundraiser for the Los Angeles chapter of Black Lives Matter. For $20, attendees can see "Hello, Privilege. It's me, Chelsea," a Netflix documentary about "how white privilege impacts American culture -- and the ways its benefited" Handler's personal life and career.
According to a flyer posted on Twitter, Handler will a member of the panel who will discuss white privilege in America. Other panelists include Melina Abdulah, Co-Founder of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles; Dahlia Ferlito, Co-Founder White People for Black Lives; and Jody Armour, author, playwright and University of Southern California Professor of Law.
(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...
The election of trump basically ended BLM, though I’m sure it’s only in hibernation, waiting for a leftist president.
1. White people, if you dont have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if youre inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. Youre bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazis and Other lil dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesnt mean taking up knitting, unless youre making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
She’s white only when it suits her purposes.
White democrats just have no idea how stupid they’re looking in front of Black’s.
Fundraise? Does that mean she now has to pay rappers to pass her around like a bottle of Ripple in Watts?
“White democrats just have no idea how stupid theyre looking in front of Blacks.”
I was going through the channels last night and ran across the Hip Hop awards on BET.
A fat white guy in oversise t shirt and long short pants was rapping and using all the black hand gestures, t boggen skull cap etc
It was so embarrassing.
She gonna show a picture of the casting couch?
Well is she is truly concerned about her privilege she should donate everything she has to BLM.
Oh and she can go F herself.
So, “White Privilege” benefits white people in competing with other white people?
The Rachel Dolezal, Shaun ‘Talcum X’ King, Chelsea Handler Liberation Front Needs You!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.