Skip to comments.Planned Parenthood Abortionist Admits Videos Exposing Aborted Baby Part Sales Were Not Edited
Posted on 09/06/2019 9:31:36 AM PDT by Morgana
The preliminary hearing for undercover journalist David Daleiden continued Thursday with a witness for the abortion industry admitting that the Center for Medical Progress videos were not altered.
Daleiden and Sandra Merritt face 15 felony charges for invasion of privacy because they exposed the Planned Parenthood abortion chains gruesome baby body parts trade. Tuesday began a nine-day preliminary hearing about whether the case should go to trial, Courthouse News reports.
During the third day of the hearing in California court, the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) reported on the testimony of witness Doe 9, who was granted anonymity by the court after abortion activists complained about security concerns.
Planned Parenthood repeatedly has claimed that Daleiden heavily edited the videos, supposedly to mislead the public about its alleged sales of aborted baby body parts. On Thursday, however, Doe 9 admitted that the video of her was not altered.
Doe 9 admits in court that clips recorded by CMP played at preliminary hearing were not altered, CMP wrote Thursday on Twitter.
The defense has twice moved to impeach Doe 9 because her sworn deposition testimony in civil federal case have contradicted her sworn testimony in preliminary criminal case hearings, it continued.
The group accused her of playing games with the court by refusing to answer simple yes or no questions. It noted that the court saw evidence where she acknowledged previously that the video clips were accurate depictions of her conversation with Daleiden.
Based on descriptions from Courthouse News and CMP, Doe 9 appears to be the Planned Parenthood abortionist featured in the first video released by the Center for Medical Progress in 2015. In the video, then-Planned Parenthood Federation of Americas Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola describes how abortionists sometimes change the procedure to better harvest intact heads from aborted babies.
On Wednesday, Doe 9 was asked about her description of obtaining intact fetal heads, which sounds a lot like an illegal partial-birth abortion. However, according to CMP, Doe 9 refused to give direct answers to the questions.
REACH PRO-LIFE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE! Advertise with LifeNews to reach hundreds of thousands of pro-life readers every week. Contact us today.
Courthouse News reports more:
On cross examination, Merritts attorney Horatio Mihet asked Doe 9 whether she cared that the tape had been made public. When Doe 9 answered yes, he impeached her with a transcript of her deposition from Planned Parenthoods civil case against the Center for Medical Progress, where Doe 9 said, I havent done anything wrong in the videos. It doesnt matter to me if theyre released publicly.
He also asked her whether she thought their conversation could be overheard by the server and other restaurant staff who could be seen passing by.
The hearing is slated to continue into next week.
Daleiden and Merritt believe their prosecution is politically motivated by politicians like California Attorney General Xavier Becerra and Kamala Harris, who received huge campaign donations from the abortion industry. No other journalists have been prosecuted for similar undercover investigations under California law, they contend.
The undercover investigation exposed numerous atrocities inside Planned Parenthood abortion facilities across the U.S. Its findings prompted investigations by the U.S. House and Senate, as well as a number of states.
The committees concluded by recommending that the Department of Justice investigate Planned Parenthood. Both said they found strong evidence that the abortion chain broke the law. The Department of Justice is investigating.
Planned Parenthood repeatedly has denied all allegations of wrong-doing, and many news outlets now parrot its talking points that the undercover videos were deceptively edited or debunked, even though that is not true. An independent forensics investigation verified that the videos were authentic.
Some undercover videos show how Planned Parenthood employees callously and flippantly negotiated the price of tiny baby hearts, lungs, livers and brains. Other evidence indicates the abortion giant may have broken HIPAA patient privacy laws.
The expose videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14:
* In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: Weve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so Im not gonna crush that part, Im gonna basically crush below, Im gonna crush above, and Im gonna see if I can get it all intact.
* In the second video: Planned Parenthoods Dr. Mary Gatter joked, I want a Lamborghini as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
* In the third video: Holly ODonnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
* In the fourth video: Planned Parenthoods Dr. Savita Ginde stated, We dont want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it. She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were good to go.
* In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthoods skill in obtaining intact fetal cadavers and how her research department contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know were one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.
* In the sixth video: Holly ODonnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers dont know. And theres no way they would know.
* In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly ODonnell described the harvesting, or procurement, of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Montes Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. You want to see something kind of cool, ODonnell says her supervisor asked her. And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And Im sitting here and Im looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I dont know what to think.
* In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells a lot of fully intact aborted babies.
* The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies including one who just fell out of the womb.
* The 10th video: catches the nations biggest abortion business selling specific body parts including the heart, eyes and gonads of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
* Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we cant stop them Another video has a woman talking about the financial incentives of selling aborted baby body parts.
* The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
* The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
* The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
* The 14th video: catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.
They had better countersue heavily for all the illegal crap PP has done, and falsely alleged they have done. Using the legal system as a attack weapon against valid accurate claims.
Has anyone here seen these videos? They sound truly horrific.
Send this to the personal home address of your nearest local television news anchor and producer and editor and ask them why isn’t their pathetic p.o.s. news station doing this basic journalism?
I’ve seen some of them and they are horriric. Whateven more horrific is how they use fetal kidney parts to enhance flavors in soda and other beverages like tea even! They are forcing cannibalism on an unsuspecting public! And yes you can find than info on line.
Who is bringing charges, and under what authority?
The legal system in this country has proven to be a joke with these types of matters.
When good men do nothing, bad things will continue to happen. It’s time for bad things to happen to P.P.
They were treating babies like they were scrapping out junked Buicks
“Whateven more horrific is how they use fetal kidney parts to enhance flavors in soda and other beverages like tea even!”
That’s not true. There are no fetal parts put into beverages.
The truth is that there was a company that was growing cells from fetal parts to TEST flavors that would be put into beverages.
Who is bringing charges, and under what authority?
As an aside, when the videos first came out, our local news was always very careful to label them “heavily edited”. Who are you going to believethe news or your lying eyes and ears?
This is what I mean by, liberals and journalists are entitled, not only to their own opinions but to their own facts.And when I put liberals in scare quotes, I mean that the word doesnt mean what it purports to. Liberal meant, a century ago, the political perspective which is familiarly known today - lyingly - as conservative. That is, your perspective, and mine. We arent conservative because we believe in progress (as long as it is progress of, by, and for the American people). Now the connotation of liberal is the political perspective of the journalism cartel.They are thus entitled, not by the Constitution, but by the 1964 New York Times v. Sullivan decision. The Warren Court asserted, unanimously, that politicians cannot (as a practical matter, not upfront and outright) sue for libel. They asserted, in so finding, that they were vindicating the First Amendment. But in reality they were not doing that. What they were doing was denigrating another right - one not articulated in the Constitution but covered by the Ninth Amendment because no one doubts that the founding generation which ratified 1A recognized it as such. They denigrated the right to sue for libel as if 1A required it to protect freedom of the press.
But the Bill of Rights was not intended to create any rights. 1A, and all the rest, were conservative. Their intent was to prevent change in rights already existing and recognized. SCOTUS should have protected only the freedom of the press to which 1A refers - freedom within the constraints of pornography and libel law as known when 1A was ratified.
The New York Times v. Sullivan case was not nearly as representative as SCOTUS pretended (may have believed). Mr. Sullivan was a Democrat - but not a liberal. He was a Southern Democrat - a breed not now significant in the population. And - a fact not before the court in Sullivan - major journalism is a cartel organizing itself around wire services, which are virtual meetings of the whole shebang of major journalism. This has produced what Adam Smith would have predicted - a conspiracy against the public, or some contrivance to raise prices. Journalism is negative, but purports (and law on the books which should be called unconstitutional assumes) to be objective. Since "the conceit that negativity is objectivity is a fine definition of cynicism, journalism is cynical.
Journalism is cynical about society. But that corresponds to naiveté towards government. And that explains the socialist slant of journalism.
The upshot is that liberals go along with journalism - and get along with journalism very well, thank you. Liberals are never libeled. Conservatives, OTOH . . .
Thus we see that the Sullivan decision is like the law against sleeping under bridges - nominally applicable to everyone, affecting some people heavily, and others not at all. It is not remotely evenhanded between liberals and conservatives. Sullivan entitles liberals to their own facts because no libeled Republican can get the facts adjudicated in court. And no liberal ever needs to.
Oh, that’s OK then. Carry on! /sarc
Oh, that’s OK then. Carry on! /sarc
major journalism is a cartel organizing itself around wire services
Enemy of the People. Enemy of the Truth. Enemy of God.
The legal system in this country is a joke about everything.
The rich, the powerful, the connected - can literally get away with murder. And no one cares.
Bagpipe Barr, and his Department of Injustice isn't going to fix this either. He is part of the problem.
It’s getting so a vampire can’t even chomp down on a hooker’s carotids down by the docks anymore. Outrageous.
The next time Hannibal Lecter gets out, he’ll have to stand in line outside
PP to get his fresh livers and kidneys to go with his fine wine. Does Dr. Nucatola share her Remy-Martin with her best customers?
“The legal system in this country has proven to be a joke with these types of matters.”
That’s because the people in this country have proven to be a joke with these types of matters.
Assuming we really have honest elections.
But much worse are these right-wing extremists with their phone cameras. Can’t Hannibal eat in peace?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.