Skip to comments.Gen Z Christian youth leading conservative win in EU elections
Posted on 05/23/2019 6:59:46 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
The hottest political leader in Europe is 23-year-old Christian Jordan Bardella of France, who is leading a youth rebellion to gain control of the 28-nation EU Parliament.
With unemployment for 15-24-year old at 14.9% in January, a youth rebellion has broken out across the European Union aimed at overthrowing the establishment to stop illegal immigration and defend European culture.
Demeaned by mainstream media as far-right, the leadership of the movement includes Bardella in France and 26-year old Dries Van Langenhove of Belgium. Pre-election polls for the 705 Parliament seats reveal that the Europe of Freedom and Democracy (EFD) conservatives coalition will more than triple its membership from 37 to 127 seats.
The size of the EFD gains are crucial to the conservative movements future, because the EU funds eight political coalition groups in relationship to their parliamentary membership.
With European political groups granted over $35 million for 2017, 15 percent was distributed equally, and the remaining 85 percent was distributed in proportion to their share of elected members. The EFD was the smallest group funded at 5 percent, or about $1.7 million. But pre-election polls indicate the EFD will win at least 18 percent of the membership and be eligible for $6.3 million in funding.
The energetic Jordan Bardella has risen to become spokesman and the first candidate for Frances National Rally party -- formerly the National Front. He is barnstorming France and many European nations to upturn the table. Bardella proclaimed to a large Paris student rally, "It is time to take back power, it is time to make us feel at home again."
Bardella lit up social media in mid-May when he gave support to Renaud Camus's The Great Replacement, a book that argues that open-borders immigration is part of a plot by progressives to overshadow the EU
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
Good for them. More power to ‘em.
Perhaps there is hope for Europe yet. If they succeed the muslim will then resort to open violence and claim to be the victims.
Don’t underestimate the youth of America. They are going to surprise the media next year.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.