Skip to comments.'It's a BIG CON': Trump says it's 'ironic' that members of the migrant caravan are waving flags of
Posted on 11/17/2018 7:10:09 PM PST by ColdOne
Full title.......................'It's a BIG CON': Trump says it's 'ironic' that members of the migrant caravan are waving flags of the 'dangerous' countries they are fleeing, while Tijuana's mayor says the influx of migrants could last SIX MONTHS......................Donald Trump claimed it was 'ironic' that migrants were waving the flags of the 'dangerous' countries they are fleeing from to seek asylum in the US.
The President claimed the migrant caravan travelling from Central America to the US border in search of asylum is a 'BIG CON' which the American taxpayer is paying for.
In a series of fiery tweets tonight, Potus claimed: 'Isnt it ironic that large Caravans of people are marching to our border wanting U.S.A. asylum because they are fearful of being in their country - yet they are proudly waving their countrys flag.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
What are the marchers doing with American Flags?
A couple of Honduran invaders decided that they would burn an American flag with a swastika painted on it. This picture says all you need to know about this caravan of 7,000+ that is heading towards the United States. These brown savages dont want to assimilate and become Americans, they hate America and hate the White people who have built and maintained it.
I think they should slow the processing to one per day.
These mobs are going to displace the legit citizens of Tijuana and trash the whole city, how long will that be tolerated? It’d be a shame if the “refugees” have a tough time there and get herded back south.
There is simply no other honest way to observe or describe this.
Well done, Mister President! Thank-you for your strength, honor, and incorruptibility.
There’s a word for those who proudly carry their national flags while marching into other countries illegally.
Note to Jim Acosta:
Burning the American flag while marching enmasse to the
US border is not indicative of an invasion attempt?
How so, asshole?
But they’re all just poor women and children! CNN told me so.
Theres going to be a protest in Tijuana tomorrow 9 AM West Coast time. The citizens of TJ who do not want them and leftist Pueblos sin Fronteras will be there leading the caravan.
Paloma for Trump will have a live feed via FB.
A relative insists they are all oppressed refugees fleeing in terror and that conservatives like me are in the thrall of fear-mongers.
I noticed some immigrants (aka illegal aliens) climbing the wall yesterday. If you used a Chinook at gross weight pulling a lot of collective flying down that wall you could have a down wash speed close to 100 miles per hour. It would blow them off the wall. There would some bruises, some broken bones and a few deaths.
it’s a double con. These guys, when rejected for asylum, will not band together and march back home in unison. They will not get the ‘welcome’ and support from messicans like they did on the way to the border.
So, they will jump the border, because even though it automatically disqualifies them from asylum application, it will be the only way to get home safely - at the expense of the USA, who has to fly them.
Trump claimed the migrant caravan in search of asylum (which triggers a never-ending gravy train
of tax-paid freebies) is a 'BIG CON' which the American taxpayer is paying for.
Trump tweeted: "large Caravans of people are marching to our border wanting asylum here
claiming they are fearful of being in their country - yet they march toward our border waving their countrys flag."
I don’t think ironic is quite the right word in this instance!
Ok, for the jillionth time some facts from the ground in Central America:
1. The flag-burning DID NOT happen in the caravan. Those were Libre goons in Honduras doing the dirty work for Mel Zelaya and Salvador Nasralla, trying to stir the masses toward anarchy and revolution. The Honduran equivalent of Antifa, only far worse. And, yes, there are a number of them in the caravans, but those did not do the act in the photo.
2. The Honduran flag being “waved” is for identification of the group while on the march, not for Honduran patriotism or for invasion.
3. Most of the caravan participants are men, not women and children. Some are honestly seeking work and a better life for their families. Most are there for lack of education/ambition and are looking for a free ride. Some are criminals and gang members or those looking for some kind of adventure, especially those who joined the caravans after it was on the move.
4. Most of these people are NOT what you would want in the US, but the honest people of Honduras don’t want them back, either. Most are the dregs of society who do not want a job, just a handout. Some are there to create anarchy in the US, or to join/create criminal enterprises.
5. Many do not deserve to be “shot”, or whatever other dire punishment thought up by wannabe macho Keyboard Kommandos on the internet. But they are not the best Honduras has to offer.
Don’t measure an entire country or society by their lowest echelon. I don’t know an answer to this mess, but I wouldn’t want the entire US judged by a few thousand skid-row bums and back-alley ghetto trash. Macho bluster only makes you look foolish, and can very well return later to bite you in the butt. In a crisis you have to work smart, not hard.
Says what 'law'?
Australia was started by WHO???
Still a HELL of a lot cheaper that KEEPING them!
Here is a deeper dive on the issue from an American missionary who lives in Honduras.
She is serving among those joining caravans.
Bottom line is she says the people in the caravan aren’t genuine in their intentions.
Perhaps time to put that relative on your "do not call" list.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.