Skip to comments.Deep State Unmasked, IRS Officials – “You Should Give Increased Scrutiny” to Conservative Groups,
Posted on 09/25/2018 10:55:16 AM PDT by Red Badger
BREAKING: Deep State Unmasked, IRS Officials You Should Give Increased Scrutiny to Conservative Groups, I dont give a s**t if that is a crime
IRS Tax Examiner: Target Conservative Groups Because They Are just f***ing fronts for the Koch brothers. Deleting IRS Emails is so cool [conservatives] could not hold any evidence against Former IRS Commissioner John Koskinen I dont give a s**t if that is a crime. IRS Attorney on Lerner Scandal: All that stuff we saw in the news, yeah mistakes were made. IRS is Comfy Gig, Democratic Socialist of America Gets a lot of paid time off and sick days to Use for Activism Contempt for America: Unfortunately, I am not allowed by the bylaws of my union to go against the Constitution. This is a breaking news story. Refresh the page for updates.
(Washington DC) Project Veritas has released the fourth story in a series of undercover reports which unmask the Deep State. This report features two Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials who candidly discuss the IRSs unfair treatment of conservative non-profit groups. The two officials in the report are Thomas Sheehy, an IRS tax examiner and member of the Austin Democratic Socialists of America in Texas, and Jerry Semasek, an IRS attorney in Washington, DC.
The Austin Democratic Socialists of America is a socialist group that works to advance progressive issues in Austin, Texas. Flagrantly Targeting Conservative Groups
Sheehy boasts about and appears to justify former disgraced IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, who was mired in scandal for losing tens of thousands of emails regarding the Lois Lerner controversy. The Lois Lerner controversy occurred in 2013 and involved revelations showing that the IRS unfairly scrutinized conservative groups.
SHEEHY: John Koskinen. He got a lot of flak for giving increased scrutiny to these Tea Party groups. Conservatives got really mad at him, he was so cool though because he deleted all the emails, so they could not hold any evidence against him.
SHEEHY: Yeah, I dont give a s**t if that is a crime for doing that because you should give increased scrutiny to those groups because a lot of them are just f***ing fronts for the Koch brothers or whatever.
Mistakes Were Made
In a separate meeting, attorney Semasek discloses to Project Veritas multiple times that mistakes were made, during the 2013 scandal when conservative non-profits were targeted when applying for tax-exempt status.
SEMASEK: you know what, for what its worth, on the record, I know people in Tax Exempt Government Entities. All that stuff we saw in the news, yeah mistakes were made
Attorney Semasek, who worked for the IRS during the 2013 scandal, continued:
SEMASEK: The law requires that an organization cant be political, it cant be partisan to be tax exempt Those employees in Cincinnati Ohio started to separate them and put them in a pile. And it turns out that they were like the Tea Party group of people. And I think they did, like Lois Lerner and maybe some of her employees were more liberal leaning or Democrats so I dont know if they disallowed them, but they required them to produce more documentation to try to prove that they werent partisan.
He repeated that mistakes were made:
SEMASEK: and that was bad. I think, from what people tell me, that really know about, there were mistakes made, but the problem with what happened And again, there were mistakes made, and I think probably some people that were advised against conservative groups did make some mistakes.
Socialist Abuses Work Benefits
Sheehy, like individuals featured in the previous reports in this series, is also a member of a political activist group. Sheehy implies that he abuses his work benefits, including paid time off and sick days in order to engage in socialist activism for Austin Democratic Socialists of America.
SHEEHY: I will say, I just really like the benefits. I get a lot of paid time off and sick days. So, like, for DSA stuff, I can just honestly I will just stay late for a period. So, I will just call in for the next day.
SHEEHY: I mean, as long as like the manager doesnt find out and you dont explicitly say hey Im calling in sick to do Democratic Socialist of America work then I mean like yeah. You know, you just gotta, you just gotta like sort of manage, you know, when and where youre like doing, like, the work you do.
More Democratic Socialists of America at IRS
Sheehy reveals there are more socialist activists at the IRS, referring to a friend of his who works on national communications for the Democratic Socialists of America, as well as writing bylaws for the political organization.
SHEEHY: My friend Chris, like he does a lot of like tech stuff. He even runs the f**kin, I was looking over his shoulder once at the electoral forum and I noticed that he actually is on the national social media working group. So, he helps run the national twitter account. He also runs our local twitter account. He also is one that does all the bylaws and stuff . he also works for the IRS.
Sheehy remarks about his disdain for the Constitution of the United States.
SHEEHY: Unfortunately, I am not allowed by the bylaws of my union to go against the constitution.
JOURNALIST: Would you?
Deep State Unmasked
This is the fourth release in a series Project Veritas began publishing in September 2018 unmasking corrupt actors in the federal government. Project Veritas will publish more undercover video of federal employees shedding light on the Deep State resistance.
Project Veritas founder James OKeefe added:
As our deep state investigation continues to unfold, four government agencies have responded resulting in the removal of two federal employees from their job duties. Stay tuned to see which Government Agency we unmask next.
See the other videos in this series:
O’Keefe does it again...if this was fat michael moore-on they would give him an academy award...
This is probably the guy from Austin IRS who targeted me after giving a small donations to Ted Cruz.
Someone in the Austin office went into my tax return and changed it.
I got the letter 4 weeks after I wrote the check.
Oh and I was living in Colorado at the time.
Not that I give a fig about the IRS........but this animus towards conservatives is a legacy of the Halfrican.
He started the half-***ed thinking that conservatives are the enemy.
Does anyone have a you tube link yet?
“He started the half-***ed thinking that conservatives are the enemy.”
I disagree, the Fraud never did anything original (or legal) by himself, in his lifetime.
His whole life is a lie.
His bastard “children” will never know their family or who they truly are, all so we could elect a god to “fundamentally transform” America.
His handlers did all that kind of thinking for him.
The dumbed-down generation is now working in the government offices, folks!! Their public schools forgot educate them in civics, the Constitution, patriotism, etc. All they know is SJW snowflake, punk justice.
We’re in trouble!!
These “deep state” internal traitors who use the bureaucracy of the government of “We the People”, against “We the People” should be HUNG IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE ON NATIONAL TV!!
Apparently you never saw the list of about 50 groups he put out as president-——naming every conservative group out there as the enemy.
Obama Declares War On Extremism Are You An Extremist / FR Posted 1/13/15 by seekandfind
The Obama list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be extremists or potential terrorists in official Obama-era U.S. government documents. This list will really give you a good idea of what Obama means when he uses the word extremist.
Each of these 72 items is FR linked where posted. As you can see, this list potentially includes most of the country
1. Those that talk about individual liberties
2. Those that advocate for states rights
3. Those that want to make the world a better place
4. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule
5. Those that are interested in defeating the Communists
6. Those that believe that the interests of ones own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations
7. Anyone that holds a political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable
8. Anyone that possesses an intolerance toward other religions
9. Those that take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals
13. The Patriot Movement
14. Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the North
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is opposed to the New World Order
23. Anyone that is engaged in conspiracy theorizing
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that dont think they should have to pay taxes
30. Anyone that complains about bias
31. Anyone that believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia
32. Anyone that is frustrated with mainstream ideologies
33. Anyone that visits extremist websites/blogs
34. Anyone that establishes website/blog to display extremist views
35. Anyone that attends rallies for extremist causes
36. Anyone that exhibits extreme religious intolerance
37. Anyone that is personally connected with a grievance
38. Anyone that suddenly acquires weapons
39. Anyone that organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology
40. Militia or unorganized militia
41. General right-wing extremist
42. Citizens that have bumper stickers that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an Army of God
44. Those that are fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)
45. Those that are anti-global
46. Those that are suspicious of centralized federal authority
47. Those that are reverent of individual liberty
48. Those that believe in conspiracy theories
49. Those that have a belief that ones personal and/or national way of life is under attack
50. Those that possess a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism
51. Those that would impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)
52. Those that would insert religion into the political sphere
53. Anyone that would seek to politicize religion
54. Those that have supported political movements for autonomy
55. Anyone that is anti-abortion
56. Anyone that is anti-Catholic
57. Anyone that is anti-nuclear
58. Rightwing extremists
59. Returning veterans
60. Those concerned about illegal immigration
61. Those that believe in the right to bear arms
62. Anyone that is engaged in ammunition stockpiling
63. Anyone that exhibits fear of Communist regimes
64. Anti-abortion activists
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about the New World Order in a derogatory manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed to the collection of federal income taxes
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (Dont Tread On Me)
71. Those that believe in end times prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
“Apparently you never saw the list of about 50 groups he put out as president-naming every conservative group out there as the enemy.”
No, but my point was, HE didn’t do it. The Fraud’s handlers did anything “creative” FOR him.
Raised on hatred for everything American, the Fraud needs to only smile and read poorly, and people seem to think he is either diabolical or incompetent. I believe he is neither, just a willing “Anything for a Buck” participant in anything against America.
Thanks, but this was a hit list provided TO the Fraud to READ (poorly).
Apples and oranges......no matter who compiled it......it’s his idea.
Only he could have ordered govt agencies like the IRS to use it against Americans.
To be fair, the Clintons started it, the bamster finished it.
They didn't 'forget'.......It was completely intentional.........................
Now if he could burrow into the FBI or DOJ...
The Clintons did start the process and the Kenyan kicked it into high gear. Hillary would have finished it. and us.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.