Skip to comments.Fusion GPS Tries, and Fails, To Distance Themselves From FBI FISA Origin
Posted on 01/03/2018 8:57:52 AM PST by a little elbow grease
Its every man and woman for themselves as the collective groups of architects behind the entire FBI Counterintelligence Operation, that brought us the 18-month-long vast Russian conspiracy narrative, now attempt to back-track from all previous assertions.
Two days ago we shared very strong confidence the joint FBI (counterintelligence) and DOJ (National Security Division) scheme was going to come out. The reason is simple, they left too big a trail of factual and provable evidence of their activity.
(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
is there anyone who does not sense this is all moving in the direction Trump has planned?
It is not coincidental that just as scrutiny over the 2016 FBI FISA court application gains traction in congress and media, the insider intelligence community started leaking to the New York Times about the insignificance of the Steele Dossier as it relates to the FISA court application. Look, over there, it was George Papadopoulos; not the DOJ FISA construct that was used by the FBI to launch surveillance upon candidate Trump. Swear.
For more than a year the Steele Dossier was the most valuable evidence to the Russian narrative; then, poof, in the blink-of-an-eye, not so much it became a risk. Funny that. The transparency of motive is brutally obvious, too many FBI and DOJ people at risk now. The trail is too easy to follow.
It was only a matter of time before Fusion-GPS spoke up toward the same goal of track-covering. Yesterday Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch [Hi Glenn] posted an Op-Ed in the New York Times attempting further distance.
"Nope. Nothing to see here, move along, move along."
................they're out there, but not me.
Ironic that this whole leftwing conspiracy was brought to you by they woman who complained bitterly in the '90s about a phantom "vast right wing conspiracy".
Sometime this month, after the initial Inspector General Michael Horowitz release, House Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte and Senate Judiciary Chair Chuck Grassley will likely call for a Special Counsel to investigate the upper-level management of the FBI and DOJ.
We should support that approach. The SC can quickly put a Grand Jury together and start presenting the IG investigative evidence, as well as enforceable subpoenas for witnesses.
Theres a lot of different down-stream legal issues:
- The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.
- The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)
- The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.
- The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)
- The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)
- The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)
All of the origination details are part of the minutia that will surface in the next 30 days. Devin Nunes, Bob Goodlatte and Chuck Grassley using the Judiciary and Intelligence Committees to collect evidence and tell the public everything outlined HERE and more.
This looks like a job for Mr Peabody and Sherman.
Invest in rope futures.
Thanks for posting this.
“Invest in rope futures.”
And go long on lamp post mfrs.
I can’t wait to see Sundance accept his much deserved Pulitzer for his work on this. Much more work involved here than W and B copying down what deep throat told them.
sarc. (not for Sundance’s work being dexerving but for the sham that the Pulitzer has become).
Seems that there is a Name missing! Hint it’s for a 1/2 black gay muzzie!
Problem with rope is it is reusable.
1. Jeff Sessions retires.
2. Andrew McCarthy appointed next Attorney General.
3. Jeff Sessions hired as ‘The Guy to go after MS-13.
4. America possibly saved for now.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.