Skip to comments.Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’ [or coverup?]
Posted on 02/14/2017 5:37:48 PM PST by Olog-hai
Prosecutors in Frankfurt are investigating two people for making up a crime, after they claimed in a national newspaper that dozens of Arab men rioted and sexually assaulted women at New Year.
The claims first appeared in Bild newspaper on February 6th, which described the men as a rioting sex mob, speculating that they had come from a refugee home in central Hesse. In an article since taken down from its website, the tabloid interviewed a well-known chef who runs a restaurant on Fressgass street, as well as a 27-year-old woman. [ ]
But police confirmed on Tuesday to the Frankfurter Rundschau that their investigation of the allegations had led them to believe that they were spurious.
Interviews with alleged witnesses, guests and employees led to major doubts with the version of events that had been presented, the police said. One of the alleged victims was not even in Frankfurt at the time the allegations are said to have taken place.
(Excerpt) Read more at thelocal.de ...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.