I thought she might have some kind of brace. Her legs were crazy stiff, then go limp.
She might have some brace contraption under her pant suits to help her stand up.
What will they use on her next, a can of Fix-A-Flat?
It was a piece of hydraulic tubing from the lower body robotic exoskeleton that allows her to walk. The absorbent liner of her pantsuit captured all the leaking fluid.
So they’re trying to say Hillary’s attempted face plant was a reaction to a drug given?
What everyone is missing here is that doctor who escorted her. If that’s her doc then the whole just told her to go home and rest line is out the window.
The question is, when will HILLARY bow out of the race? This has gone on too long.........
This whole thing is so weird... and it’s solely because of the mountain of lies.
It was likely a plastic valve from her leg or tummy catheter system. Likely dislodged when they were grabbing her underarms, at the first sign of collapse.
But, your theory/vanity is funny, nonetheless ;-) ILLary Life plug.
I thought I saw this happen before. Remember the Robot on Lost In Space?
When it started waving its arms around, yelling “Crush, kill, destroy!” all the Robinsons had to do was yank its power-pack and it powered-down.
It was a medical device but it had nothing to do with her going limp...it was a canister from a dopamine pump, for Parkinson’s. Injects it directly into the intestine, helps with diskenesia and tremors.
I’m sorry, but you can clearly see the object fall down her leg inside her pants and then come out the bottom of the pants leg onto the ground.
Her pull string just finally snapped.
From the way I saw it in one video she was leaning against something with her knees locked and one lady holding on to her arm. When the car pulled up she started walking forward, stepped down off the curb, and that’s when her legs buckled completely. She was then carried into the waiting car with all the SS and aids trying to block the view from the cameras. Didn’t work.
Well there goes my theory about the object being Bill’s balls. Missed by THAT much!
It never looked like anything fell out of her pant leg. You can see it falling from slightly higher than that. With a closeup video, you can see the item contrast against the bottom part of the dark blue canklesuit.
I’d like to buy a “d”.
Ive been looking at the photos and videos (with sound) and I think what probably happened is the following:
1. Hillary feels a convulsion/seizure coming on (Parkinsons) and turns to her doctor, Dr. Lisa Bardack, who is by her side.
2. The doctor immediately takes out an injector pen (Apokyn pen) to inject her with apomorphine, an immediate-acting dopamine agonist, so that she will not lose motor function or at least will quickly recover it while she is out in view of the public.
3. The doctor has to replace the empty glass cartridge from the injector pen with a new cartridge to inject her, and the doctor has the empty cartridge in her hand.
All this happens while Hillary is still in the crowd, before the video of her being loaded into the van.
4. As the van pulls up the doctor drops the empty glass cartridge on the ground near her foot, and then tries to kick it away from the group with her foot. As it turns out, she hits Hillary in the back of the cankle with it, which fuels speculation that the object fell out of her pant leg and was mistaken for metal but in fact was primarily a glass object.
5. In the event, the medicine does not work quickly enough to prevent Hillary from losing motor control and we see her crew drag her motionless feet on the ground and toss her into the van.
Its too bad some bystander did not notice the object on the ground afterward. Hillary and her doc would have been outed for her Parkinsons disease.
Tough as she is, she probably had nails for breakfast and that Ooops! was dropped as her sphincter malfunctioned.