Skip to comments.Drudge headline: Ryan snaps: you'll read Obamatrade after we pass it!
Posted on 06/11/2015 5:23:08 AM PDT by xzins
click here to read article
Pelosi trained the Rinos well.
Another huge bill. I’ve heard hundreds of pages.
And the people aren’t permitted to see it.
These people are a joke.
Republican and Democrat are heads and tails of the same coin. America won’t survive Obama.
Little Eddie Munster is getting more arrogant than usual these days, isn’t he?
I wonder what the Chamber of Amnesty has promised the little SOB?
Actually they are not a joke—at least not a funny one.
They are so stupid they can’t find their butt with both hands and the lights on!
I doubt if any of them actually read much of the “bills” on which they are voting. Where have all the statesmen gone?
Paul Pelosi Ryan
Gotta say one thing about these Chamber of Commerce RINO’s - once they’re bought, they stay bought.
5 Elements of Good Law
1. Generality - Laws shouldnt be specially carved out to benefit one group or to attack or harm a narrow group of individuals.
2. Prospectivity - This is the constraint on ex post facto laws. Laws should always apply in the future and never to the past.
3. Publicity - Laws should be broadly published and well known, both to the representatives themselves and general public.
4. Consent - Laws must be generally acceptable to those who will live by them.
5. Proper due process - Due process means that the law is meted out equally and fairly with each similar crime being treated the same. Justice must be blind.
Why is it classified to begin with?
Good list. Thanks.
I don’t see a bullet that says “thousands of pages long”.
Or what kind of dirt they have on him.
Because they don’t want US to see it.
The Commies really do want to control andregulate every aspect of our life don’t they. Every bit. Funny thing is they’re always exempt and never have to play by the same rules.
How the HELL do these people think this is reasonable? Screw Ryan and anyone who votes for this without sharing with the voters first. I am telling my rep the same thing.
The Republicans who Vote for TPA are committing Political Suicide! They have sold us out so they don’t care about our dollars. But, they still need our votes.
We will probably have more ko luck taking the Democrats party back from the Communists than we will have getting anywhere with the GOP.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.