I listened to a conversation between Rush Limbaugh and an aide to George W. Bush named Ed Gillespie some years ago.
Gillespie is a longtime GOP insider-RNC and so on.
Rush asked Gillespie about cutting government departments like Education, Energy etc. etc.
Gillespie said “That’s not going to happen.....”
You defeat the GOPe in the primary if you can, but run a third party conservative so win or lose we have a choice.
If the GOPe has written election laws to forestall a third party, write in a conservative name.
NO MORE VOTES FOR RINO’S AS IN 90 PERCENT OR MORE OF CURRENT ELECTED REPUBLICANS.
Gillespie is an ex-Democrat. As virtually all GOPe are. That should tell you something.
90% in DC. The other 10% are wasting their time. It makes no sense to bother with national politics. Focus on your state.