Skip to comments.Tea Party Patriots: ‘The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow’
Posted on 06/18/2013 11:49:20 AM PDT by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America
Conservative activists are planning to storm Capitol Hill on Wednesday for what they are predicting will be the largest Tea Party protest since 2010.
The protest drawing tea partiers like TV host Glenn Beck and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is in response to the Internal Revenue Services recent admission that it has been specifically targeting conservative groups for extra scrutiny.
The gathering on the West Lawn of the Capitol is being called the Audit the IRS Rally.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/18/the-largest-tea-party-protest-since-2010-is-tomorrow/#ixzz2WaxhEEBG
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
Thanks for the short notice.
Boehner is meeting with the Democrat Congressional Hispanic Caucus, in order to sell America into a 3rd world hell hole, and we pick NOW to worry about the F’n IRS? WE DON’T EVEN QUALIFY AS STUPID......
I’ve been to most of these and wish I could go to this one. It’s probably the most important yet because each successive protest gets more serious. It’s like a funnel with sand and we keep pouring more sand and it keeps running out. It seems we`re running out.
1. The Tea Party rally will draw far more protestors than the Obamanation for America gun control rallies; and
2. The Tea Party will get far less media coverage than the Obamanation for America gun control rallies.
Nobama and all his cohorts are having a difficult time grabbing the throat of the real Tea Party, which they thought they were doing when they got the IRS to do its dirty work.
Ain't it a hoot?
3. The Tea Party will get LOTS of coverage by the Secret Service & the IRS. The shade wearing dark suits will be everywhere.
“To find out who your rulers are, simply learn what you are not allowed to criticize” - Voltaire
If it’s like previous Tea Party rallies, the place will be in better shape & cleaner after everyone has left.
3. There will be no violence or demonstrations of racism.
4. The place will be as clean or cleaner than when the events began.
Why can’t we go back to the days when Tea Party folks were called conservatives and the Occupy Wall Street folks were called liberals?
Also in attendance will be the leftist ‘plants’ and the NSA recording their racist rants and the MSM reporting it as ‘fact’
Good point. I guess 0bammy has us right where he wants us.. Distracted.
Drudge has this up from the Daily Caller
"Congress is not empowered to tax for those purposes which are within the exclusive province of the States." --Justice John Marshall, Gibbons v. Ogden, 1824.
Nothing is more important than stopping amnesty right now. Future elections won’t matter. Hell, NOTHING political will matter. The Tea Party should be picketing both parties on the Hill. If taxes are Tea Party, what is national bankruptcy??
Don't get your shorts tied in a knot. The push for illegal immigration will be a big point in this rally. Glenn Beck is going to be on it.
You have created a list of some of the many things the Tea Party protests do wrong. If you want to get lots of favourable coverage, and avoid any problems from the “authorities”; you need to pay attention to the protests that do get good coverage.
1. If you don’t have the numbers, just march around in little circles. Have some of your “union goons” or “black blocs” (see costumes, below) herd the media in close for photos — warn them against taking wide-view shots.
2. Violence is good — have lots of it. Start with property damage; and escalate until you get a police response. Then, go into full “victim-mode”, and shout “police state”.
3. How you dress is critically important. Acceptable costumes include: fetish leather — the raunchier the better; the “black bloc” ensemble — black boots, black pants, black shirt, black balaclava; “slut wear” (look up a slut march); union-goon wear — jackets, tee-shirts, caps, etc. emblazoned with union logos; gas masks and hard hats or helmets; anything that hasn’t been laundered recently. Completely unacceptable costumes include: business attire (too “1%er-ish”), anything bearing an American flag — unless worn “ironically”.
4. Your signage is important. Profanity is good — it shows passion. Most important — large heavy handles, that can do double-duty as weapons.
5. Leave your garbage — heck, bring extra to strew about. Nothing proves you were there like a layer of garbage everywhere.
6. Bring plenty of refreshments for the media. Scotch is good. Some pot will get you better coverage in some of the blogs.
7. Megaphones. Plenty of megaphones.
8. Set up some tents for drug injection, rapes, and treating overdoses. (You don’t have to use these tents — but, it’s important that the MSM sees that you’ve thought of the essentials.)
9. No porta-potties.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.