Is it possible that PRISM is a diversionary issue and that it doesnt exist as described? Possibly a poison pill (easily disproved) to make those wishing to have resolution to other, legit scandals look kooky?
The story was leaked by a career intelligence officer who has expressed horror at their capabilities
1. The leak has come through the Guardian (usually cooperates with the left)
2. The leak is backed by Politico (mouthpiece for the White House)
3. Apple and Google deny involvement (private companies)
4. Why is a career intelligence officer coming forward now? The timing is highly suspicious. Similar Clinton systems were enough to draw any career intelligence officers out with their capabilities. Why now, with other scandals out there?
5. IMHO, there is far far far too much information to mine through Google/Apple/MS to make it useful.
It’s just a way of warning folks to keep quiet if it is an Obama-clan orchestrated leak.
On the other hand, this sort of capability has been talked about for as long as I can remember. There were some sane people in some administrations and in Congress, and they squashed these programs because they all knew that in the wrong hands, these capabilities could kill the freedoms we all hold dear. Then 9/11 happened and some of the sane people became insane in their rush to secure the homeland. Bad bad bad.
Obama threw CIA under the bus on Benghazi. They aren’t happy with him right now.
i was thinking that too. Trying to divert blame to Bush again.
Is it being leaked now because the enemy is So In Your Camp that they no longer have to be stealth?
Satan’s victory dance?