Skip to comments.
|Free Republic 1st Quarter Fundraising Target: $88,000||Receipts & Pledges to-date: $90,098|
|Woo hoo!! OVER THE TOP!! Congratulations, everyone!! Thank you all very much!!|
Posted on 05/11/2013 11:59:58 AM PDT by Jim Robinson
click here to read article
Just informational....but if it fires we might get some of the fallout here.....still, just informative.
Thanks so much, and Happy Mother’s Day, dearest caww!
I am truly enjoying this "IL Divo" group very much...been listening a good part of the day....they even orchestrated song to Beethoven's works...amazing talent. There is much passion and drama to their music.
The four are from four different nations..took 2 yrs. to get the right mix of voices.
No need for a mask to fit right in!
Thanks from another Floridian!
It will be a busy day for most families...maybe I can get back here this evening to say hello and Happy Mother’s Day, again.
Everyone enjoy this family day and remember FR Friends and the FReepathon too!
Thank you. Thanks to the interwebs I likely have the answer to the low bp ant that’ll keep me busy till the cuff comes tomorrow and I find out if bp has risen or not. if not I will call the dr.
LOL! Our fur babies give cards, too! Happy day!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
“Youd better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
“ Because I said so, that’s why.”
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
“If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the shops with me.”
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
“Keep crying, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
“Shut your mouth and eat your supper.”
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
“Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!”
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
“You’ll sit there until all that spinach is gone.”
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
“This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.”
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
“If Ive told you once, I’ve told you a million times. Don’t exaggerate!”
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
“I brought you into this world, and I can take you out.”
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
“Stop acting like your father!”
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do.”
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
“Just wait until we get home.”
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
“You are going to get it when you get home!”
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
“If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way.”
19. My mother taught me ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you are cold?”
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
“When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
“If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up.”
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
“You’re just like your father.”
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
“Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
“When you get to be my age, you’ll understand.”
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you”.
PERFECT PICTURE OF THE THREE!!!
And this just in:
$31.00 from Massachusetts
$20.00 from Indiana
$20.00 from Florida
$20.00 from Alabama
$100.00 from Nebraska
$50.00 from Mississippi
$3.00 from Canada
Thank you all very much!!
Your loyal support keeps FR alive and is very much appreciated!!
Woo hoo!! And we’re now over 56%!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.