Skip to comments.Via suspects discussed alternative plans to poison air/water to kill up to 100,000 people
Posted on 05/10/2013 7:18:18 PM PDT by reaganaut1
Ahmed Abassi, a Tunisian citizen who previously lived in Canada, has been charged with two counts of knowingly making false statements in an application to immigration authorities for a green card and work visa, in order to facilitate an act of international terrorism.
"As alleged, Mr. Abassi came to the United States to pursue terrorist activity and support others in the same shameful pursuit. What Mr. Abassi didn't know was that one of his associates, privy to the details of his plan, was an undercover FBI agent," said FBI assistant director-in-charge George Venizelos in a statement.
Authorities arrested Abassi at New York's JFK airport on April 22, the same day Canadian law enforcement nabbed Chiheb Esseghaier, of Montreal, and Raed Jaser, of Toronto.
In its release, the U.S. Department of Justice alleges Abassi was responsible for radicalizing Esseghaier and met with him in New York City after travelling to the U.S. in mid-March. It is unclear where Abassi lived in Canada or how long he was there.
In recorded conversations with Esseghaier and the undercover FBI agent, Abassi allegedly talked about his desire to commit terrorist acts in the U.S. and other countries and his intention to provide support to terror organizations including an al-Qaida affiliate based in Iraq called the al-Nusrah Front.
It's also alleged he had plans to recruit others to his cause.
Court documents released by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York describe how Abassi and Esseghaier worked to hatch the alleged plan including that "the defendant noted that he had suggested an alternative plot -- contaminating the air or water with bacteria in order to kill up to 100,000 people -- but that Esseghaier was dismissive of that plan."
The Department of Justice only unsealed Abassi's indictment Thursday.
(Excerpt) Read more at torontosun.com ...
And you wonder how many more of these creatures are in our country waiting to strike.
Imagine 100,000 muslim jihadis here on H-1B, L-1, and expired student visas working in power plants, fertilizer factories, refineries, chemical manufacturers, hospitals, utilities, dams, pharmaceutical formulators, web hub server farms, municipal water supply facilities, sewage treatment plants, driving HazMat trucks...
Screw Mohammed. There , come get me a$$hole
Well, since government has turned the U.S. into a flophouse for foreign immigrants, it’s to be expected.
But what’s not to like?
Even the Boston bombers collected 100s of thousands in tax paid freebies, gifts and prizes....
Looking sharp America!
If only we’d been friendlier and more welcoming to these poor lonely kids. /s
Islam is a war plan.
“Screw Mohammed. There , come get me a$$hole”
I was thinking more along the lines of “pigs poop be upon him.”
Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan ?
Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan ?
Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.
The reasons are :
1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.
2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.
3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan .
4) In the University of Japan , Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.
5) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.
6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.
7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.
8) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.
9) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.
10) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.
11) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.
12) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamental ist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.
13) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan .
14) If anyone comes to know that his neighbour is a Muslim then the whole neighbourhood stays alert.
15) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic ‘Madrasa’ in Japan .
There is no Sharia law in Japan .
16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.
17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies , “There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it.”
Unless you realize that being a Lakh in Japan is no different than being a Dhimmi in a Moslem country.
Let's open up our borders to more Muslims and admit millions of these potential Mass Murderers For Allah into our country.
Oh, wait. We've already done that. Never mind.
Let me also mention that, in light of this happy news, I've never been more glad that I get my water from a private well...
Did you note that power plants are on my list?
Betcha use an electric pump.
(Should I add “refuge visas” and “meat packers and food processing” to my list?)
Sure do. With a mobile generator hookup in case things go dark, as well as a PVC-pipe bucket, which works, but boy is it labor-intensive and time-consuming.
That's more than the Boston terrorist team was charged with.
And how does a non-citizen terrorist get buried on US soil with extra efforts made to plot him here against the wishes of his mother?
Who paid for it? Saudi checking account?
The generator is good until you are out of gas/diesel.
Protip: loan the generator to the gas station before that happens so they can pump [your] fuel out of the underground storage tanks!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.