Skip to comments.In Boston Bombing, Muslims Hold Their Breath
Posted on 04/17/2013 5:26:53 PM PDT by Biggirl
Shereef Elnahal is a native of Virginia, a graduate of Harvard Medical School and a first-year internal medicine resident who helped triage explosion victims with ruptured eardrums and major limb injuries on Monday at Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston.
(Excerpt) Read more at latimes.com ...
I Scarcely Give A S.... -er- smelly Obama.
They can dance in the streets while holding their breath?
Instead of holding your breath, change Islam.
Can they hold their breaths until they croak? That would save us a lot of trouble and misery. I hope they are afraid-I hope they’re terrified, every last one of them. You IDENTIFY with a murderous death-cult that is terrorizing the world and you are judged accordingly. As long as there is ONE Muslim in this country, there will be terror.
If it is a muslim the DNC press will get real quite, real fast.
They don’t really hold their breath. They can store air. Kinda like a camel can store water.
The muzzies have a special talent... they can hold their breath while screaming “ALLAHU AKBAR!!!”
As soon as the Islamic terrorist is named PravdABDNC will start the racist lectures.
Pray for America to Wake Up
Leave Islam...They use your money to murder innocents. It’s what they’ve done since it began. They stone women...and that’s the law. Are you people nuts??
Exactly. And MSM please quote those muslims (by name) that denounce the perpetrators regardless of race, religion or creed.
Muslims bomb civilians in other countries every day , countries like Iraq , afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Israel, 50 other countries.
so cause it doesn't happen here in the USA YET every day then Muslims are good?
the only reason it doesn't happen every day in the USA is because Muslims are less than 1% of the population here. as soon as the % gets to a certain level then you see bombings every day
Typical. This is the story set that goes right after “It was probably a right winger” and before the story set that goes “poor innocent Muslims fear backlash”.
It indicates that the MSM has pretty much given up hope that they will find a Tea Party type to blame and are positioning their narrative so that they won’t look (much) like idiots when Achmed the Awful is finally identified and they have to admit it was a Jihadi strike.
But the old American MSM is looking more and more disgraceful when all is said and done.
In other words, the old MSM is starting to cut their loses.
Imagine a world with no Muslims...
Good. Hold it until you die of hypoxia.
Like my mom used to say, birds of a feather flock together, you are known by the company you keep, etc etc.
Do something about the radical imams in the U.S. and maybe we’d care...
80% chance it was an African Muslim, 15% chance it is a random nutjob, 5% chance it is a New Black Panther Party member trying to start a race war.
Guess who has Barack Obama on his facebook?
If the Boston bombings turn out to be the work of jihadis, the MSM’s top priority will be to protect American Muslims from nonexistent Tea Party lynch mobs.
We had a speaker here. Someone said "women are stoned in your country". She responded...Those are our laws....like it was nothing. Sheep....What does it take to wake them up??
Let me help them, please?
Unlike Islam, it is not a tenet of the Christian and Jewish faiths to commit mass murder to spread their faiths.
The very few Christians and Jews who commit wonton murder do so AGAINST their Scripture, not in accordance with it.
Here’s what’s.. well, shocking to me: are there patriots willing to defy zero to get a good collar? That cheers me up immensely, if so.
“In the emergency room Monday, Elnahal said, he had never seen such a concentration of human carnage.” Perhaps he should go back to class and pay better attention to the carnage his fellow Muslims have committed during the past 1000 to 2000-plus years, often to their own kind. No sympathy for these people. NONE.
And when it is found that his fellow Muslims did the carnage-I have no doubt he will celebrate every victim he saw. NO Muslim doctor or nurse will EVER touch me or mine. I ask if I suspect and I turned one away from my terminal father, so I practice what I preach. I don’t even shop where Muslims are at the checkouts. Won’t touch one or deal with one in any way. We’d ALL better start shunning these barbarian parasites like they were bubonic plague rats.
Is this doctor not deeply ashamed of what his cult has wrought on the world. Maybe, doc, it’s time to consider a different set of values for yourself and your progeny. If you are in a healing profession, you must suffer from cognitive dissonance.
I imagine- and pray for- a Muslim free world every day. Now lets make it happen.
Did someone speak the truth again?
So predictable that the likes of the L.A. Times, would run the good Muslim story today. What if the perpetrator were a Christian? Would they run a good Christian story today. No, they wouldn’t. They would run 10 “Bad Christian” stories. Bias is too weak a term for these so-called news outlets.
can they at least wait for something to happen or something to be said before they apologize to every pile of laundry that appears to be a muslim headdress..
I don’t CAIR.
There were 4 bombs, 2 did not explode. The chances of this being one lone wolf are very slim. So I ask my self who makes IED’s and deploy’s them as a group??
100% it’s a Leftist.
There are actually a lot of Muslims out there, and in the US, who desperately crave a “non-violent, modernist” form of Islam, that is distinct from the radical forms that predominate today.
And, quietly there is an effort to reform the teachings of the Koran, deemphasizing the primative, barbaric parts and emphasizing the more social and benevolent parts.
In all fairness, Christianity went through several aggressive and pacifistic changes as well. In the first couple of hundred years, it was quite pacifistic, not just doctrinally, but out of necessity. Aggression would have been self defeating.
After the Roman Emperor Constantine converted in A.D. 312 and began to conquer “in Christ’s name,” Christianity became entangled with the state, and warfare and violence were increasingly justified by influential Christians.
The violent Christian justifications continued for many years, both against Muslims and against each other, such as in the 100 Years’ War.
Finally in the early 19th Century, Christian pacifism reemerged, just when the Napoleonic wars were devastating Europe, and people began seriously questioning the use of Christianity to justify the slaughter of Christians and anyone else for that matter.
To a great extent today, pacifism has come to dominate much of Christianity, not just in its pure form, but in supporting the use of force to stop even greater violence. It was part and parcel to abolishing slavery in most of the world, reversing colonialist exploitation, and replacing the rule of kings and nobility with democracy and republicanism.
Yet this was 200 years of social evolution that Islam did not experience. And many of them are realizing that they must evolve, but do not have the 200 years of grace in which to do so.
Many Muslims are cowed by the most radical, violent and ruthless of their number, so it is very hard to make these changes when they are near these oppressors, and when their numbers are so small.
Some parts of the West offer them sanctuary, however, that they have run to, to escape the oppression their fear in their native lands. The *last* thing they want to do is aggravate their hosts. Which means that events like this put them on the horns of a dilemma.
Everywhere the more peaceable Muslims go, the more radical ones follow, which is why many of them are terrified of the prospect of being under Sharia law again.
It's the worst form of plagiarism. They claim to have a divine mandate. It's a perverted excuse to enslave everyone but themselves.
Let the Damage Control begin.
Muslims...is you want to practice your religion you're going to have to find some little tidbit in your koran that enables you to live with other human beings of other religions....
you see, you win and we win....
And some are cheering, too.
Their special tallent is declaring proactive victimhood.
Here is where you defeat your long winded apology for Islam. "...when their numbers [peaceful Muslims] are so small"
You are absolutely filled with posionous crap. There are no non-violent muslims. None. Never existed and never will. You have either swallowed, or, are promoting sharia by jihad. The Koran does NOT teach peace. PERIOD. The so-called “peaceful ones”, are the meek battering ram. Keep lying about it. I dare you.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.