Skip to comments.Florida judge OKs 3-parent family: two lesbians and a homosexual man
Posted on 02/08/2013 2:23:21 PM PST by NYer
click here to read article
There are a lot of us who understand and have vocalized that normalization of homosexual and other aberrant behavior simply invites and legitimatizes more radical and bizarre behavior which is then pushed as normal and legitimate as well.
Bigamy. Poligamy. Bestiality. People saying that their relationship with an animal is equal in standing because it is “love”. How long will it be before a sex toy is accepted as a legitimate partner which would entitle the human side to some kind of benefit? (Crazy concept, never happen...)
And so on.
I hate it when I am right.
Why on earth would anyone be able to deny it as normal and legitimate behavior, in the face of what we see?
Mark your words.
that decision is in violation of state law, yet again did these northern homosexuals who move down here go judge shopping and then try to make my state look like the cess pits they left
this is trying to get around state law and the states marriage law.
Next it will be :”well they are the parents and we should be married”
This judge is probabaly another raving loon liberal socialist homosexual and yet again we see children being used as pawns and being given a screwed up future and then the left on the likes of MSNBC cry about suicides going up on young kids today
DUH I WONDER WHY, ARF
This poor kid going need years of therapy NYER YIKES
This homosexual thing is not going to end well!
That poor little girl; she’s just a trophy to those folks.
And the choir says, “AMEN!”
Not a chance.
I just LOVE the way ELSIE scratches behind my ears!
The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
20. Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous
21. that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."
4. Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom--both young and old--surrounded the house.
5. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."
6. Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him
7. and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.
2 Peter 2:13b Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
49. "`Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.
50. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
1. But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
3. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
4. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
6. if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
7. and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
8. (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)--
9. if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
10. This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
11. yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the Lord.
12. But these men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like beasts they too will perish.
13. They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.
But there IS hope!!!
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:
Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
10. nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
If you could NOT change, you would be in most pitiful shape...
Try explaining the next logical step to Gay Marriage, polygamy, to the low information young. They will say “well I guess they should be allowed to marry too.” It’s scary.
I was thinking government should just stay out of defining marriage. Let it be a sacrament.
However, here’s one problem: when these three people divorce, the “family” law courts will utterly destroy this poor child’s life.
A better legal solution is list the biological father and mother on the birth certificate. The father then gives up his rights and the baby is adopted by the second lesbian.
The father is listed, but gives up his rights to not have to pay child support. The second “mother” gets her legal status via adoption. And the legal definition of parents isn’t turned into a three-some.
After the two-year legal battle, when Gerina was not permitted to see his daughter, Judge Antonio Marin signed off on an agreement reached on January 31, granting Gerina weekly visits with Emma for several hours, at the mothers residence or an otherwise agreed upon location. Emmas birth certificate was issued with all three parents names on it.
I am the father and I have visitation, but legally speaking they [Italiano and Filippazzo] are the parents, but that does not exclude me from Emmas activities or major decisions, Gerina says.
Everyone seems to forget the rights of the child; hence my initial comment of treating babies as chattel. Children are not furniture. This entire farce of lesbian reproduction requires a man. He is the child's biological father. The woman who bore the child is her biological mother. The child carries both their dna and when asked by doctors if there is a history of _____ (fill in the blank) in her family, has a legal right to that information from her biological parents, not the "pseudo maternal" partner.
Each of the individuals pictured above, has approached the conception, birth and rearing of this child from a selfish perspective. This notion of "ownership" began with the legalization of artificial contraception. That set the stage for the the acceptance of legalized abortion. Since life is no longer reverenced, we have already seen the next phase, legalized euthanasia. As a society, we continue to degenerate and this child is just one more victim.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.