No big surprise there.
The conventional(liberal) wisdom is that Hispanics came out and voted in huge numbers for Dems 2012 punishing Rs , so R's will have learned to appease them by signing on to his amnesty out of fear.
But to look at it another way, and the GOP amnesty crowd on Sunday news shows are scared to say this:
Why the hell would the R House go along with O to create many more Dem voters esp after 2012?
Anybody see anyone given amnesty in a Obama pushed bill voting against Dems?
(1) to illegals who bought forged/faked multiple identities;
(2) to illegals who fraudulently voted in American elections;
(3) to illegals cashing US govt checks;
(4) to all illegals convicted of crimes;
(5) to illegals w/ fraudulent drivers' licenses......
(6) to illegals undermining the US ecocomy by sending money back to their homelands;
(7) to illegals affiliated with latino organizations undermining US ntl security;
(8) to illegals connected to the hatemongering "La Raza" and to "Raza Studies" that advocates killing Americans.
.............and so on and so forth.
Former Cong Allen West should write letters to his colleagues, and to the media, emphasizing the following:
(1) decrying the agitation and intimidation tactics being used by latino groups,
(2) exposing latino groups using hatemongering for personal gain,
(3) emphasizing illegalities WRT threatening the US Congress for passage of self-serving bills, and,
(4) precpitatin investigations into fraud and intimidation upon our electoral/legislative system by hatemongering groups.