Skip to comments.A Record Of Failure Spanning The Globe
Posted on 07/10/2012 12:53:48 PM PDT by tsowellfan
Over his four years in office, Obama promised that he would focus on creating "jobs that pay well and can't be outsourced." However, as he racked up trillions in new debt, billions of dollars did go to create jobs that were outsourced or spent overseas. Whether it is electric cars made in Finland or solar panels in Mexico,
taxpayers would be astonished to learn that their hard earned money went abroad for jobs that weren't created in the United States. Roll Over Map (at link) For Details
(Excerpt) Read more at obamanomicsoutsourced.com ...
See (mouse over) the map
Consider becoming a monthly donor.
It's easy, and with enough participants
we could eliminate FReepathons.
Top 10 things the Obama Campaign doesnt want to talk about
If it seems like the Obama campaign has been shooting blanks since Mitt Romney assumed the Republican nomination to run for president youre not far off the mark. But its not because the Obama campaign doesnt have what it takes to win an election - they do. Its because they lack the key winning ingredient they had in 2008 - ammunition.
Heres a list of the top 10 issues the Obama campaign cant quite pull the trigger on this time around:
1. The Economy: All ahead slow may be an acceptable order for a ships captain heading into mined waters - but not for a sitting president.
2. Jobs: The Obama administration predicted unemployment to be 5.6% by now. Lets just say Obamas laser-beam focus on jobs turned out to be more like a flashlight with weak batteries.
3. Health Care: Looks like passing a bill to find out whats in it and then finding out what was in it was actually the largest tax hike in the history of mankind wasnt such a great idea after all.
4. The National Debt: What do you mean I dont have any money left - Ive still got checks? It was pretty funny on that t-shirt you got at the beach - not so much on a political bumper sticker.
5. The Stimulus: Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we expected. Obama got a big laugh for this quote from the Jobs Council panel. Its safe to say itll bomb on the stump this year.
6. Green Energy: Can you say S-O-L-Y-N-D-R-A? Obama sure cant.
7. Foreign Policy: Obamas Timothy Treadwell approach to foreign policy will only prove one thing in the end - the bears will eventually eat you.
8. Education: When half of Americas college graduates cant find a job, nows probably not the best time to be pushing a college education for everyone.
9. Transparency: Who knew the O in Obama actually stands for opaque.
10. Hope and Change: Been there - done that.
Buckle up for a big dose of blame and excuses for the next five months from the most vacant campaign in modern history.
Great article! Thanks!
The thrill of victory!
great link thanks!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.