Skip to comments.Now would be a good time...
Posted on 06/09/2020 10:50:55 AM PDT by jimjohn
So much to say... 2 full essays I have written became virtually obsolete before being proof-read. Also very busy working these days. But though I would just jump in and say that NOW would be a good time to:
* To contact your local Worship Leader to see if they are having service this Sunday.
* Having a *private* (very private) meeting with your local law enforcement. Perhaps they could use some "support". (perfect window of opportunity, folks)
* Or if their plans are just to surrender, a heads up would be nice, as there may be a need to 'borrow' some of their infrastructure.
* for a serious family discussion about the future - in person only, and not your typical bitch-fest.
* a get-to-know-your-neighbor-day(block party, neighborhood hood watch meeting, etc). Perhaps after Church?
I'll leave you with the 30,000 ft view of all this:
... I don't think you'll be able to simply vote, blog or tweet your way out of this one.
just my $0.02 more later. jimjohn - OUT
Just an fyi my FRiend, four of the six articles in your profile are dead links.
Today I sent a simple message to 3 of my ultra-liberal relatives.
I asked “do you support disbanding of the police in your city?”
So far I got accused of “trolling”, “rudeness” and being uninformed.
But I haven’t yet received an answer, yes or no!
You might try a similar question with your liberal folks.
Let me know if you get an answer.
The ultra-liberal mindset about this topic is poo. Just... poo.
Pro Tip: When you take a stick, and poke a pile of poo, the result is generally that your stick gets poo on it.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.