FAIRFAX COUNTY REPUBLICAN CONVENTION
(See the Official Call for the FCRC Convention HERE)
WHEN: Saturday, March 14, 2020. Registration starts at 8:00 AM and the Convention will be called to order at 9:00 AM.
WHERE: W.T. Woodson High School, 9525 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031
FILINGS FOR DELEGATE AND COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP: Candidates for Delegate to the Fairfax County Republican Convention, a Congressional District Convention, or the State Convention, or for Membership in the Fairfax County Republican Committee, or for any combination of the foregoing categories, and Military Members desiring to serve as delegates to the County, Congressional District, or State Conventions, or to become members of the Fairfax County Republican Committee, or any combination of the foregoing categories, must file in writing as follows.
Military candidates can file only via a paper form that is available HERE.
Candidates filing via paper forms can submit them either to:
1) Their respective Magisterial District Chairman (or designated substitute) at his/her address listed below,
2) The FCRC office, 4246 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
Please note: if you use the online form to file, ensure you click the button on the last page to print the confirmation of your filing.
FILING DEADLINE: Filings must be received by 12:00 NOON on Saturday, February 22, 2020. Postmark does not count. No filings received after this deadline shall be accepted.
FILINGS MUST BE LEGIBLE AND CONTAIN ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION: Illegible, incomplete, or invalid filings and any altered or changed reproductions of the Official Filing Form, will be subject to rejection and accompanying fees will be deemed contributions to the FCRC.
For any questions regarding the filing form, or to receive further information, please call the FCRC office at (703) 766-4467 or e-mail the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Magisterial District Chairmen (or Designated Substitutes) are as follows:
Braddock Gerald Geddes, 4605 Tara Drive, Fairfax, VA 22032 (703) 477-0992
Hunter Mill Christopher Bowen, 12822 Framingham Court, Herndon, VA 20171 (703) 622-8488
Dranesville Rosie Oakley, 1207 Daviswood Drive, McLean, VA 22102 (703) 966-8662
Lee Maggi De Lamater, 7232 Parsons Court, Alexandria, VA 22306 (703) 303-9370
Mason Jim Trollinger, 5021 Laburch Lane, Annandale, VA 22003 (571) 332-6171
Mount Vernon Valerie Wohlleben, 2204 Traies Court, Alexandria, VA 22306 (571) 319-7819
Providence Andi Bayer, 10900 Miller Road, Oakton, VA 22124 (703) 867-4452
Springfield Jim Mault, 7411 Willshire Hunt Court, Springfield, VA 22153 (703) 362-9195
Sully Srilekha Palle, 4010 Sherford Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 (703) 839-3976
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT AND STATE CONVENTION INFORMATION:
- The Eighth Congressional District Republican Convention will be held at 10:00 AM on Saturday, May 16, 2020. For the location, follow the link HERE .
- The Tenth Congressional District Republican Convention will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2020, at Shenandoah University, James R. Wilkins, Jr., Athletics and Events Center located 1188 Ralph Shockey Drive, Winchester, VA 22602. Registration begins at 8:00 AM and the Convention will be called to order at 10:00 AM. See the Official Call for the 10th Congressional District Convention HERE.
- The Eleventh Congressional District Republican Convention will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2020, at Waterford at Fair Oaks located 12025 Lee Jackson Highway, Fairfax, VA 22033. Registration begins at 9:00 AM and the Convention will be called to order at 10:00 AM. See the Official Call for the 11th Congressional District Convention HERE.
- The Republican Party of Virginia (RPV) State Convention will be held on May 1-2, 2020 in Greater Richmond Convention Center located at 403 North 3rd Street Richmond, VA 23219. The Convention will be called to order at 2:30 PM on May 1, 2020 and at 10:00 AM on May 2, 2020. See the Official Call for the RPV Convention HERE.