Skip to comments.Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) Radio Interview with Tom Roten
Posted on 08/01/2020 9:50:05 AM PDT by RandFan
This is a great 30 minute local radio interview with Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) the most conservative member of the House!
Rep. Thomas Massie talks about the upcoming documentary on HBO: "The Swamp".
- Big Tech censorship. (Gives a shout out to Parler!).
- Doctors summit promoting HCQ.
- More HCQ and mask mandates.
- Dr. Birx and her antics.
- The lockdowns in Kentucky and legal battles against the governor.
- Unemployment in Kentucky thanks to the Democrat governor (over 40%!).
- Coronavirus relief package.
- False positive tests for COVID-19. Host says the results are a LIE!
- Troops being pulled out of Germany ("We've been subsidizing socialism in Germany").
- Ending the War in Afghanistan ("Pelosi is trying to stop it so the president doesn't get any credit for ending a war. Obama said he would end it and he didn't in 8 years").
Massie: "Trump is the first president since I could vote for since 1989 when I turned 18 not to start a new war and I told him that on the phone in January").
- Gun Owners of America warning that the NDAA bill contains a Red Flag confiscation law. He won't be voting for it.
- The provision in the NDAA bill for a Cyber Security czar and 75 employees at the White House.
- Riots in the cities and use of federal law enforcement. ("if they're protecting federal buildings then they should be there").
Click Excerpt Link then Click Play to Listen ...
(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...
Thanks for posting this!
He really gives a good interview. I wish I could see this HBO documentary. Maybe someone will put it online.
“this documentary” or “his documentary”?
Off the Grid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18_yXt1s2yc
No there is a 2 Hour HBO documentary airing next week I think called ‘The Swamp’... Massie talks about it and says they got hundreds of hours footage in Congress of him, Gaetz and Ken Buck.
Search YouTube for ‘The Swamp’ HBO for trailer
Ok, I remember hearing about that one recently
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.