Skip to comments.One Wide Awake Black Lady [must-view video]
Posted on 09/08/2013 5:42:36 PM PDT by markomalley
John McCains handlers should do a better job of screening participants in his town hall events:
Kudos maam. McLames nervous laughter at the end acknowledges that he wont sit down for a week.
Good one! Thanks for posting!
I liked this woman. Spanked John but good.
Excellent. Some people are waking up.
The woman is suffering from buyer’s remorse, no doubt. As she probably voted for Hussein back in 2008.
Yep, she’s awake, but most of them aren’t. And, they would all vote for 0 again if given the chance, because everything wrong with this country is Bush’s fault. LOL
What an asinine response from McCain....
What a douchbag ....
She did an outstanding job in pointing out the Leftist agenda of the Obama administration and the purposeful damage that he and his minions are doing to our country.
McCain does nothing but comprise, oops surrender and let Obama have his way.
Yes, the lady did okay—but McLame was terrible.......
Kudos to her, but there is ANOTHER lesson, here:
In the USA today, you are permitted to be passionately angry ONLY IF YOU ARE BLACK.
That’s largely also true of Christian spirutuality, also:
A fiery black Christian is RIGHTEOUS.
A fiery white Christian probably needs to be ARRESTED.
A homeless white guy is a DRIFTER.
A homeless black guy is HOMELESS.
Not necessarily. She could very well be a republican who voted for McCain-Palin. Of course if anybody saw me, they’d swear I voted for Obama, as well.
McQueeg should resign... appoint this lady to his seat.
In 2008, Hussein won 96% of the black vote. So there exists at least a 4% chance she did not vote for the Kenyan. In turn, there is at minimum a 96% chance that she did. Moreover, as in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate in 2008 than did black men. So the chance she voted for the Kenyan is greater than 96%, and in turn, the chance that she voted for the white candidate drops to less than 4%.
So yes, there is that chance, small as it may be.
Excellent, thanks for posting. I love her look at the beginning — wish video had started a few seconds earlier.
@2:10, my Sen McLame, what a disingenuous laugh you have!
Sir, you have just insulted real life douchebags by comparing McLaim to one.
Here is a longer version
start at 8:20 minutes to see this person’s remarks.After she speaks McCain makes remarks about Syrian refugees and someone stands up and mentions bombing Syria and McCain says maybe [bombing] will stop the flow of refugees.
After that is the gentleman’s prepared remarks about treasonous elected officials.
Most of the people there were against the suggested offensive by Obama.
John McCain Holds Syria Town Hall Arizona WATCH LIVE VIDEO
Great, thanks for link.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.