To: victim soul
-- It is unbelievable how many replies @real Donald Trump are ugly and profane.
As you pointed out, Satan is alive and well, and many people are under his spell.
Those who hate Trump are motivated. The MSM and social media are designed to AMPLIFY the voice of the left. Twitter and Facebook are cesspools.
posted on 03/17/2018 2:03:36 AM PDT
Computer/network update underway for the past 30 minutes or so - a small one this week, likely the "manual watch over and intervention" part will be wrapped up before 5:30 EDT.
Meanwhile, Green Hornet and Cato are on the job, and the "other press" is pushing the acceptable McCabe firing narrative.
- Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump's FBI Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions - NYT
- McCabe says Republicans 'mischaracterized' testimony to bolster Nunes memo -The Hill
- Fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe fires back - CNN [WPLG Local 10]
- Former FBI No.2 McCabe fired; claims he is being targeted - Reuters
- McCabe: Trump wants to destroy me to stop Mueller probe - NBCNews.com
- McCabe says his Russia probe work sparked smear campaign before firing - Politico
- McCabe says he was fired as FBI deputy director because of what he witnessed after Trump fired Comey - Business Insider
- McCabe Says He 'Never Misled' Justice Investigators
- Comey told 3 FBI officials about his conversations with Trump aEUR" all 3 have now been forced out or reassigned
- Justice Department Fires Embattled FBI Deputy Director Just Short Of Retirement
- McCabe says his firing is part of Trump's 'ongoing war' with FBI, special counsel
- Five reasons Trump would have wanted Andrew McCabe fired
Comey Has 3 Top FBI Officials Who Can Corroborate His Account of Meeting Where Trump Pressured Him to Drop Flynn Investigation - NY Magazine - June 7, 2017
Both Comey and Baker sought the advice of Rybicki and McCabe as to whether to inform the Justice Department of Trump's pressure of Comey to shut down the Russia probe, according to this same official. All four of them had reservations about doing so because they did not fully trust Attorney General Jeff Sessions
All a set-up of Trump, from the start. Still underway. I'm sure they all anticipated the risk of being fired, and how they would spin that.
A huge gap between the history being built in real time and the deserved disgrace. More shoes to drop.
posted on 03/17/2018 2:25:41 AM PDT
To: Cboldt; victim soul
Also, reportedly, Twitter switched over a year ago to putting the negative/nasty replies at the top of the list of responses to his tweets.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson