Skip to comments.10 Things Stores Won't Say About Black Friday
Posted on 11/17/2012 6:32:13 AM PST by ExxonPatrolUs
1. "Expect pandemonium at the stores."
2. "We ruined Thanksgiving."
3. "Black Friday came early."
4. "You should have stayed home."
5. "Prepare for violence."
6. "Won't give us your email address? Say goodbye to some deals."
7. "Don't expect good quality."
8. "We market to women (but not the best deals)."
9. "Don't be fooled by credit card discounts offers."
10. "We'll try to keep you in the store all day."
(Excerpt) Read more at smartmoney.com ...
I did black Friday once. Never again! When I go to get the gift cards I’m going to give I go in on Monday morning, get my cards and get the heck out of the store. I don’t like to shop and hate large crowds.
11. Each store will have about 3 each of the item that hundreds are lined up to get.
11. If it weren’t for you Christians who buy Christmas gifts our economy would be sunk ... but we hate you anyway.
That is a dollar poorer I will be for something I have no use fore. I haven't had a TV since 1988.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.