Keyword: homan
-
White House Border Czar Tom Hohman said that he wants to “flood the zone” of sanctuary cities with immigration enforcement after making progress in Minnesota. “The number of agents depends on the situation on the ground," he said in an interview with Face the Nation. "How many known criminal targets are out there, because we know we have a problem with sanctuary cities, because we know they’re releasing public safety threats to the public.” It’s safer for everyone involved if sanctuary cities hold illegal aliens on detainers so ICE doesn’t have to send six or seven people to go hunt...
-
"Tom Homan, President Trump’s border czar, said he would pull 700 immigration agents out of Minnesota, leaving about 2,000 on the ground in the state. Mr. Homan cited “unprecedented” cooperation by local officials as the reason for the reduction."
-
White House border czar Tom Homan announced a drawdown of federal agents deployed to Minnesota on Wednesday, a change he said is made possible thanks to "unprecedented cooperation" from local law enforcement. Homan made the announcement during a Wednesday morning press conference in Minneapolis, saying 700 federal agents would be departing the Twin Cities. He added that the ultimate goal is a "complete drawdown" of federal presence. Homan highlighted meetings he had with Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, Attorney General Keith Ellison and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, urging them all to allow local jails to communicate with federal law enforcement about...
-
Trump border czar Tom Homan announced a significant drawdown of federal agents in Minneapolis during a Wednesday morning press conference after receiving “unprecedented cooperation” from local officials. Homan was put in charge of the Trump administration’s immigration enforcement efforts in Minnesota after Renee Good and Alex Pretti were both shot and killed during altercations with ICE and Border Patrol personnel. During a press conference last week, Homan struck a more optimistic tone about collaborating with local officials like Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D) and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D), and acknowledged that mistakes had been made. On Wednesday, Homan announced...
-
President-elect Trump’s new border czar is giving more clarity on exactly how the military will be used to aid in the mass deportations of illegal immigrants that the incoming administration has promised. Tom Homan, who served as the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) during Trump’s first term, debunked frenzied speculation from some liberals that the military could be deployed to arrest people on US streets — saying that service members would be used for “non-enforcement” duties. “They certainly can handle transportation, whether that’s ground transportation or air transportation… and certainly help building infrastructure,” he told The Post....
-
One of the more horrible aspects of the mass illegal immigration that was allowed to fester under the presidency of Joe Biden and whoever was running the autopen was the number of unaccompanied illegal alien children that went missing. Most estimates place the number at 300,000. Until recently, we didn't know what had become of those children. Now, we have nearly half of them back. On Friday, Border Czar Tom "The Hammer" Homan took a few moments off from staring down ICE protestors in Minneapolis to take note of this on his official X account.The dedicated, talented, and compassionate men...
-
St. Paul Police Federation President Mark Ross asserted that "the tragic deaths of Ms. Good and Mr. Pretti could've been averted if Minnesota Gov. Walz (D) and Minneapolis Mayor Frey (D) hadn't barred police from exercising its crowd control expertise to reduce the clashes between ICE agents seeking to arrest illegal immigrants and protesters trying to prevent these arrests. Minnesota law enforcement has undergone extensive training in mobile field force configurations and crowd management for major events. And because of that, I think we're in the best position to deal with that." Walz defended his decision to block local police...
-
Sanctuary cities are "sanctuaries for criminals" who endanger communities, President Donald Trump's border czar, Tom Homan, said Thursday morning in his first press conference after arriving in Minneapolis. Homan said he was deployed to Minnesota earlier this week to help restore law and order and remove dangerous criminal illegal aliens from local communities. He made clear his focus is public safety — not politics or headlines. "I didn't come to Minnesota for photo ops or headlines," Homan told reporters. "I came here to seek solutions." Homan said more than 10 million illegal aliens entered the country under the Biden administration,...
-
While acknowledging that the United States government has not carried out its mission on immigration "perfectly" in Minneapolis, border czar Tom Homan said***that immigration officials "are not surrendering the president's mission and immigration enforcement."Those efforts, he said, will involve making arrests while focusing enforcement on known public safety threats. "We will conduct targeted enforcement operations," Homan said during a press conference in Minneapolis on Thursday, describing a strategy he said ICE and CBP have used "for decades" by identifying specific suspects in advance through criminal and immigration records. *** "ICE is enforcing the laws enacted by Congress," said Homan.However, he...
-
MINNEAPOLIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. border czar Tom Homan, newly installed as commander of President Donald Trump's immigration enforcement surge in Minneapolis, said on Thursday that federal agents would focus on "targeted, strategic enforcement operations," marking a shift in the aggressive tactics that have drawn national outrage. Homan also said he intended to reduce the 3,000-strong force of agents deployed to the city after what he said were productive meetings with Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey and other local leaders. "We can do better," he said. "We made some significant gains, significant coordination and cooperation, and...
-
-
🚨 BREAKING: President Trump is deploying TOM HOMAN to Minnesota TONIGHT — and confirms a DOJ investigation into Rep. Ilhan Omar LET’S GO 🔥 “I am sending Tom Homan to Minnesota tonight. He has not been involved in that area, but knows and likes many of the people there. Tom is tough but fair, and will report directly to me. Separately, a major investigation is going on with respect to the massive 20 Billion Dollar, Plus, Welfare Fraud that has taken place in Minnesota, and is at least partially responsible for the violent organized protests going on in the streets.”...
-
WASHINGTON — More than 62,000 migrant children have been rescued by the Trump administration and saved from evil conditions, including sex trafficking and forced labor after they crossed the border without parents under the Biden admin, border czar Tom Homan said. “Over half a million children were smuggled into this country under Joe Biden,” Homan said on “Fox & Friends” Sunday. “They lost track of 300,000. President Trump committed on day one that we will do everything we can to find every one of these children.” “We know many of them are in sex trafficking. Many are in forced labor....
-
More than 30,000 missing illegal immigrant children have been located by the Trump administration, border czar Tom Homan said in a Fox News interview clip published on Nov. 18. Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson had recently said the Trump administration’s policies were similar to restarting the Civil War. Responding to the accusation, Homan said that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) “is out there enforcing the law. We’re taking really bad guys off the street.” He said the left wants “to attack ICE. They want to throw all these false narratives.” “Where were they when half a million children were smuggled into...
-
BREAKING: Tom Homan reveals President Trump is bringing on 10,000 NEW AGENTS to round up and deport illegal aliens This is HUGE! "We're gonna BLOW this historic number [of deportations] out of the WATER next year!" "We gotta look for that 10.5 million illegal aliens that came across that border. We gotta look, that's in addition to 15 million already here!" "Border Patrol is backstopping ICE on the interior. It's working! Record numbers of removals, arrests. Right now we already have a record number, historic number of arrests and removals this fiscal year." "The agents out there are doing what...
-
Tom Homan was investigated for accepting $50,000 from undercover FBI agents. Trump's DOJ shut it down. In the summer of 2024 – as the Presidential election was nearing – the FBI, along with the DOJ’s Public Integrity section and the US Attorney’s office for the Western District of Texas, launched a federal investigation into Tom Homan “based on evidence of payment from FBI undercover agents in exchange for facilitating future contracts relating to border enforcement.” It is alleged that on September 20, 2024, hidden cameras captured Homan accepting $50,000 in cash from undercover FBI agents posing as business executives to...
-
In an undercover operation last year, the FBI recorded Tom Homan, now the White House border czar, accepting $50,000 in cash after indicating he could help the agents — who were posing as business executives — win government contracts in a second Trump administration, according to multiple people familiar with the probe and internal documents reviewed by MSNBC. The FBI and the Justice Department planned to wait to see whether Homan would deliver on his alleged promise once he became the nation’s top immigration official. But the case indefinitely stalled soon after Donald Trump became president again in January, according...
-
Sa’ad bin Atef al-Awlaki, the newly anointed leader of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), has issued a chilling call to arms targeting the President of the United States, Donald Trump, Vice President JD Vance, and other top administration officials, including Elon Musk and Cabinet members. The Islamic terrorist, already wanted by the U.S. government with a $6 million bounty on his head, released a 34-minute video on Sunday, filled with explicit threats and calls for bloodshed inside the United States, the New York Post reported. Al-Awlaki, speaking in Arabic but quickly translated and circulated on social media, issued a...
-
White House Border Czar Tom Homan joined Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC today to discuss ICE actions in Boston, Massachusetts. Boston Mayor Michelle Wu and Governor Maura Healey have both vowed to fight the Trump administration over deportations, with Mayor Wu calling them "oppression" while Maura Healey attacked the National Guard, saying they "do nothing" for public safety. Mika tried to defend Healey and Wu over their sanctuary state/city policies, and Homan was having none of it. Homan also brought the receipts, telling the audience exactly who ICE rounded up in Boston. That includes a 33-year-old illegal immigrant from Guatemala, arrested...
-
“We have the most secure border in the history of this nation."IRVING, Texas — Border czar Tom Homan said Friday night that he was “amazed” at how quickly the Trump administration was able to secure the southern border. Speaking at the second annual State Freedom Caucus Summit near Dallas, Homan said illegal immigration was down 96% under President Donald Trump. Homan told the state lawmakers gathered at the conference that “even I am amazed” at how quickly the administration was able to shut down illegal immigration. “We have the most secure border in the history of this nation,” Homan said....
|
|
|