Skip to comments.COMMITTEE FOR THE RE-INVESTIGATION OF THE SMOLENSK AIR CRASH - Technical Report
Posted on 04/30/2018 4:46:20 PM PDT by annalex
The KBWLLP Committee of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Poland hereby nullifies the classification of the crash causes, of the TU-154M aircraft in Smolensk on April 10, 2010, as a Controlled Flight into Terrain being a result of a pilots mistake (CFIT) due to the following reasons:
1. The Russian air traffic controllers at the Severny North airport in Smolensk (Severny), in agreement with the commander of the Russian Military Transport Aviation, Gen. Benediktov in Moscow, gave false information to the crew of TU-154M during the landing approach on April 10, 2010. The approach of TU-154 was preceded by a controlled landing approach of the Russian military IL-76 aircraft, which was supposed to verify the functioning of the navigation instruments of the Severny aerodrome. The IL-76 performed a landing approach twice with weather conditions being below minimum, and every time approached at an altitude only a couple of meters above the runway, and significantly to the left.
2. Against the statement of Millers committee, General Andrzej Błasik, Commander of the Polish Air Force, was not present in the cockpit of TU-154M during the crash, and had no influence on the crash. Millers Committee accused general Błasik without any due evidence.
3. During the entire flight, the TU-154M air crew, and the Pilot in Command (PIC) made correct decisions, which were agreed upon by the entire crew, and were carried out according to the prescribed flight regulations. 16 minutes before the crash the captain made the decision to go around, and in the case of bad weather, to perform only a look-and-see approach. He gave the order go-around at a safe altitude, which was confirmed by the second pilot. During the entire time of the landing approach the crew responded properly to the commands issued by the air traffic controllers, who instructed the crew about their distance from the runway.
4. The TU-154M aircraft was destroyed in the air as a result of several explosions.
5. At first there were explosions in the left wing leading to the destruction of the structure of the end of the detachable wing part, approximately 900m before the runway threshold No. 26 of the Smolensk Severny aerodrome. The explosions destroyed the slats, ribs and spars, as well as the skin, and the pieces were distributed in the area of 30m width, and 400m alongside the flight path. Then the flaps were torn off, parts of which were also found at a distance of over 400m.
6. When the plane passed the point defined as TAWS38 (710m before the runway threshold) a series of errors occurred: left engine error, generator, flaps, undercarriage, both radioaltimeters, the first hydraulic installation and the magnetic course measurement system.
7. An explosion in the fuselage of TU-154M occurred above the ground. At this time, before the plane impacted with the ground, a failure of the electrical power supply occurred. The explosion took place in the left part of the fuselage, in the area of Lounge 3, where the left passenger door was blown away due to the pressure wave, as well as the first and third spar of the left center wing. The bodies of more than ten passengers were damaged and the parts were distributed throughout an area of over 100m.
The evidence enumerated in document is not final. A complete list of facts, information, research and analysis will be presented in the final report.
[...] much more at source.
Approach to minimums, the poor aviation-safety in Russia, combined with a severe case of “get there-itis” explains it perfectly.
This is the most retarded “assassination” scheme ever. Wait for a bad weather day, and when you are bringing them in and hosting them at the site of a horrible crime you committed against them... guide them into the ground using the ILS system.
Only a European could believe this.
Government sponsored political murder
Government sponsored political murder
Bump to the posters from the previous thread.
Who blew up the plane and why?
Thanks for the ping. IMHO either something nefarious happened, or a lot of people went to a great effort to lie about a lot of stuff. Why would they do that, though?
The Report does not speak to that. It speaks to the physical evidence of explosion, and falsifies the theories of poor piloting and plane disintegrating at impact.
Like the truth will ever come out.
If I read correctly the wing went 1st, probably from impact on a tree and sparks or engine heat ignited the fuel. The rest was chain of events.
I still think the ruskis induced the situation, like altering the Glide Slope, etc.
I have no idea what the facts really are but one thing I am sure of.
The Russians are fully capable of crashing it and in the most bald faced way possible. After doing it they simply deny it.
From the report:
The wing tip shows a number of curls up to 450° seen as significant signs of explosion. In addition a long number of characteristic signs of explosion can be seen (Fig.2)
Many pieces of the left wing, in the vicinity of the Bodin birch (bb), were found before the tree in an area of 41 meters north and 17 meters south in the direction perpendicular do the flight direction, and 43 meters to the east of the tree (Fig. nr.3)
Three pieces of the detachable part of the left wing were hanging on the branches of the so called Bodin birch (Fig.4)
Experiments conducted by the Committee in 2016 on an element in 1:1 scale with a similar shape and weight to one of the hanging elements showed that the distance needed to lose velocity, and to land on the branch is at least 100m and a height not less than 26m. One of the elements rammed into the trunk of the so called Bodin birch does not come from the hypothetical place of contact between the wing and the birch, and was identified as an element in the construction of the plane being 70cm closer to the fuselage, than then place of contact described by the MAK and Miller reports. (Fig. 5). A piece of the skin of the nose, to which the piece rammed into the birch tree trunk was attached, was identified over 200m further in the direction of flight-next to the Kutuzov street. A fragment of the spar, to which this piece was attached, was identified 400m further in the direction of flight in sector 10. (Fig. 6).
The plane exploded, and then fragments of the plane hit the tree.
There is a pattern like that in the KGB operations. Do it in a crude, silly way, then claim that if they had done it, it would not be so stupidly executed.
Either to cover up an op that didn’t perform as well as expected or to prevent the op from being used as a false flag to start something bigger.
What part, do you think, did not perform? Everyone was dead.
In the report it said a door was blown off and impacted the ground at a much higher rate of speed than the plane itself, implying another explosive force blew it off.
My bad, I skimmed the excerpt at first. Just finished reading the entire 2018 Report released. Most definitely a (IMO) Mass Murder of the Polish Govt! Thank You for smacking Me upside the head.
I see that now. I just finished reading the entire 2018 Report.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.