The real money is in the use of dispersants.
There is a company called NALCO. They make water purification systems and chemical dispersants.
NALCO is based in Chicago with subsidiaries in Brazil, Russia, India, China and Indonesia.
NALCO is associated with UChicago Argonne program. UChicago Argonne received $164 million dollars in stimulus funds this past year. UChicago Argonne just added two new executives to their roster. One from NALCO. The other from the Ill. Dept of Educaution.
If you dig a little deeper you will find NALCO is also associated with Warren Buffett, Maurice Strong, Al Gore, Soros, Apollo, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Hathaway Berkshire.
Warren Buffet /Hathaway Berkshire increased their holdings in NALCO just last November. (Timing is everything).
The dispersant chemical is known as Corexit. What it does is hold the oil below the water’s surface. It is supposed to break up the spill into smaller pools. It is toxic and banned in Europe.
NALCO says they are using older and newer versions of Corexit in the Gulf.. (Why would you need a newer version, if the old one was fine?)
There is big money and even bigger players in this scam. While they are letting the oil blow wide open into the Gulf, the stakes and profit rise.
The Dolphins, Whales, Manatees, Sea Turtles and fish suffocate and die. The coastal regions, salt marshes, tourist attractions and the shore front properties are being destroyed, possibly permanently.The air quality is diminished. The Gulf of Mexico fishing industry is decimated.
All to create a need for their expensive and extremely profitable poison.
‘This is NALCO:
Goldman Sachs was part of a three-pronged group that purchased NALCO:
Buffetts Bet On Water, NALCO (NLC is trade code):
‘Blackstone, Apollo and Goldman Sachs to acquire Ondeo NALCO’ (COREXIT 9500):
The Milken Institute - Leon Black of Apollo Management LLC (i.e. NALCO): http://bit.ly/vJLz
BP plc, Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs, NALCO Holding Co., Halliburton Co:
The Chicago, NALCO, Arab, Blago, Rezko Connection:
Obama’s Economic Adviser Buffet,= Berkshire Hathaway Inc - NALCO Holding Co:
NALCO and the China Connection:
‘NALCO eyes doubling of sales in China:
Berkshire the second-largest shareholder in NALCO:
Company Profile ‘NALCO Holding Co:
‘96 “partnerships with enviro products thru 2010”! Attendees: Gore M. Strong & NALCO:
Gore/Strong EPA Conference ‘96:
NALCO is associated with Exelon and Com Ed. (Ayers’ father was CEO of Com Ed.)
Com Ed hired a CEO form NALCO and a director from Dept of EDU. Isn’t B. Ayers w/Edu?
Pay close attention to UChicago Argonne. They control Fermi, as well as other majopr energy industry connections.
ComED & Exelon are connected to NALCO through UChicago Argonne.
All areconnected to Fermilab. That stimulus millions to Lamont is funding all these connections.
They even hire each other’s executives.
ComEd names 2 new outside directors
(Crains) Commonwealth Edison Co. has appointed two new outside board members as the utility continues to seek to distance itself from parent Exelon Corp. in the ongoing controversy in Springfield over future electric rates.
Added to the ComEd board are Edward (Ted) J. Mooney, former CEO of Nalco Holding Co. in Naperville, and Jesse H. Ruiz, partner in the law firm of Gardner Carton & Douglas LLP and chairman of Illinois State Board of Education. The appointments were effective Oct. 16.
This is NALCO India. It’s in Brazil, Russia & China.= BRIC.There is also a plant in Indonesia. (There are a couple articles at this link.
A Few Words About Nalco
Please note the date of article Nov. 2009.(Timing is everything).
“It is no wonder why Warren Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway is the biggest shareholder.”
Follow The Data, Forget Conspiracy Theory
1. In the weeks prior to the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe BP CEO Tony Hayward sold 1/3 of his BP shares, using the money to pay off his family mansion.
2. During those same few weeks Goldman Sachs shorted 44% of its BP holdings, while Wachovia and UBS sold 98% and 97% of their BP holdings.
3. CEO Tony Hayward made $4.5 million last year = $12,000 A DAY even since the Deepwater explosion
4. Deepwater Horizon oil rig owner, Transocean, made a whopping $270 million off the explosion and oil leak.
5. Part of BPs cost-benefit analysis for determining how well to build employee housing included a document comparing employees to the Three Little Pigs, ultimately determining that dead employees were worth more to the company than what the more expensive and safer housing would cost.
6. President Obama just appointed his THIRD Monsanto executive to a top Food/Ag position in US Government. If you want a better understanding of how Monsanto operates, rent the documentary Food, Inc.
7. Carl Casale, Director at Nalco (manufacturer of Corexit) is also EVP/CFO of Monsanto.
8. Rodney Chase, another Director at Nalco was previously Deputy Group Chief Executive at BP.
9. Despite much more efficient alternatives, BP defied EPAs order to find a more suitable solution than Corexit.
10. While they could have been testing this better alternative, BP and USCG were ignoring it.
11. Scientific data points to the long-term ineffectiveness and damage to overall ecosystem from use of dispersants, demonstrating cases where nature fared far better when oil was left untreated by chemical dispersants.
12. Reams of data testify to the toxic nature of Corexit, including its hazardous impact on both wildlife and humans. And still clean up workers are not being provided masks or critical safety equipment for working around it. And The EPA has done no more than a mere suggestion that BP use alternative remedies. Google it. Too many links out there documenting this to list.
13. Corexit has NEVER been used in this quantity, at these depths. This is unprecedented a giant science experiment we allow BP to conduct in our back yards
In a larger sense it would be impossible to respond to your list of sources and interlinked people and companies, point by point. There are many shareholders of NALCO, and one would not be surprised at the major people you list, inasmuch as the company is number one in the business of water quality, municipal and industrial. NALCO has product lines that address manufacturing use of water (the re-use of water and its quality being prime concern to ensure there is water for everyone). Berkshire Hathaway is a major shareholder of many many companies, including Amtrak- not surprising. From a chemical action point of view, your statements about Corexit are simply wrong. Dispersants are highly active surfactants whose goal is to create a colloidal suspension of normally hydrophobic petrochemicals. The result of the creation of a colloid is to make these particles, while still in the ocean, accessible to proteolytic and oliophilic bacteria to digest the components of the petroleum into organic components that are not toxic. In short, a brilliant invention.
I’m the first to be concerned at the “government” partnership BP has enjoined as it is a major player in carbon trading and Goldman Sachs. Until the well flow can be contained, the sheer volume of crude cannot be dealt with by simply letting it float to the top— because it will not all float to the top. And it is not due to a dispersant. The real money is in a corporation trying to morph in place into a “green” company and its enormous payoff to obambi in the first place. Everyone in this situation appears to be at the trough, whether the government’s, the fascist obama’s illegal “tap” of an escrow account without benefit of a law from Congress, or BP trying to continue to pay its shareholders and pensioners. The real question is why did obambi delay until now when cleanup was his primary directive. Answer: he and his marxist pals want this to damage US citizens, want it to come ashore.
Thank you for the info, I was looking for links to this myself and now I don’t have to.