Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

To: ButThreeLeftsDo
Oh by the way if one is broken in a room you must call the proper government agency as the mercury is considered toxic and the room must be cleaned. Also if there is a carpet and it spews its mercury on the carpet then in all likely hood the carpet will have to be replaced.

How do we dispose of the ones that have stopped working? Since they are full of toxic material?

11 posted on 01/14/2009 5:17:13 AM PST by YOUGOTIT (The Greatest Threat to our Security is the Royal 100 Club)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]


To: YOUGOTIT
How do we dispose of the ones that have stopped working? Since they are full of toxic material?

Take them to Home Depot or Lowe's. Also, see my previous message about the very low mercury content.

50 posted on 01/14/2009 7:51:32 AM PST by al_c (Avoid the consequences of erudite vernacular utilized irrespective of necessity)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson