Skip to comments.The Satanic Origin Of Medjugorje
Posted on 07/03/2014 4:20:05 PM PDT by ebb tide
1. During the first days in June 1981, after interrogation of all the seers, Fr. Jozo Zovko concluded: You have seen satan, not the Gospa; there is no sign, there is no message. These words of the curate of Medjugorje have been tape-recorded, and are in the possession of the Bishop of Mostar (I wrote the text). Later on, Fr. Jozo manipulated the children. He refused to exorcise them.
Ref.: Ces 10 jours qui ont fait Medjugorje, J.Bouflet, Ed. CLD,Tours 2007, ISBN 978-2-85443-512-2, pp. 147-8.
2. Ex-Father Tomislav Vlasic insinuates in a letter to the pope that his bishop is a satan. This same ex-Franciscan has been unmasked as a satanist and laicised by Rome, because of sexual affairs, manipulation of consciences, dubious mysticism, suspect doctrines, disobedience, schism and heresy. He was the first spiritual leader of the seers. The Gospa said to the seers: You must thank Tomislav. He is leading you so well ('message' 28/2/82 and 3/6/83).
Ref.: www.cbismo.com/index.php?mod=vijest&vijest=227 www.cbismo.com/index.php?mod=vijest&vijest=228
3. Tomislav perjures himself before his Bishop and denies the existence of the diary of seer Vicka, which contains scandalous messages.
Ref.: Medjugorje ou la fabrication du surnaturel, J.Bouflet, Ed. Salvator, Paris 1999, ISBN 2-7067-0201-X, p. 69.
4. Tomislav writes sadistic, manipulative love letters to a Franciscan nun, who bears his child (late 1976, early 1977)
Ref.: The Medjugorje Deception, E. Michael Jones, 1998, Fidelity Press, South Bend, USA, IN 46617, ISBN 0-929891-05-8, pp. 47-50 and pp. 141-5.
5. In an official letter of 11 July 1988, seer Marija Pavlovic confesses that she has been manipulated by Tomislav to invent a false message from the Gospa
Ref.: Miracles, Apparitions, Que croire? Qui croire?, Les Cahiers d'Edifa, Paris 1997, p. 83; The Medjugorje Deception (nr. 4) p. 144.
6. 'Seer' Mirjana has an apparition of Our Lady, disguised as... satan.
Ref.: Eine Reise nach Medjugorje, R.Franken, M.Waterinckx, M.Hauke, Dominus-Verlag Augsburg 2011, ISBN 978-3-940879-15-8, pp. 63-4.
7. 'Seer' Mirjana perjures herself during her first interrogation by Bishop Zanic of Mostar
Ref.: Die Wahrheit über Medjugorje, nr. 5, Bishop Zanic, Mostar, 1990; Eine Reise nach Medjugorje(nr. 6) pp. 38-9.
8. Continuous disobedience of the seers and Franciscans of Medjugorje towards their Bishop.
Ref. : www.cbismo.com/index.php?mod=vijest&vijest=71 Miracles,... (nr. 5) pp. 80-1; Eine Reise nach Medjugorje (nr. 6) pp. 70-5.
9. Rebellion of many Franciscans (among them Medjugorje devotees) against the 1975 Decree Romanis Pontificibus of Pope Paul VI, concerning the partition of the parishes.
Ref.: Acta Ordinis Fratrum Minorum, Roma, Curia generalis ordinis, II/1989 pp. 85-9; La Face cachée de Medjugorje, I.Sivric ofm., Ed. Psilog, Québec, 1988, ISBN 2-921010-00-3 p. 106.
10. 'Seer' Vicka writes a letter to a Dutch Abbot to wheedle money with a false message of the Gospa. Later, Fr. Slavko Barbaric lied outright about this scandal.
Ref.: The Medjugorje Deception (nr. 4) pp. 367-8.
11. Fr. Barbaric (who died in Medjugorje in disobedience to his bishop) said: "When I give you my blessing, this is the blessing of the Gospa."
Ref.: I heard this myself from the mouth of Fr. Slavko in the Medjugorje church.
12. The humanly inexplicable fanaticism and enmity of Medjugorje devotees towards those who do not believe them.
Ref.: daily experience.
13. Emeritus Bishop Gemma of Isernia, one of the Vatican exorcists, calls Medjugorje the work of the devil and shameful for the Church.
The person supposedly appearing never shows its feet. That is not a good sign.
again the relationship of Notre Dame with this issue rears its ugly head. Cover the statues of Christ in his very earthly home? Yes say the leaders of Notre Dame. Shame upon them, and everlasting dances with the one who shows not his feet. For they are cloven and reveal his true origin - and end.
Allahc mass darkness inkgotta ei crom
dell behl dat waccin black mass
Huh? On the main page all I see are Footnotes with no URL to them. I have to say this is convoluted to understand. How do we check accuracy?
Can we get some background on this? It reads like someone else’s class notes from a course we never signed up for.
Don't worry Marty Mcfly and the Professer are working on it at the Clock tower. The feet will be there soon. Lol!!!!!!
It was Georgetown that covered their statues (actually, I think it was a couple of crucifixes) for the Obama press conference.
So it's what, like a mermaid or something?
Why is this? Because bare feet is a profound sign of humility and the devil does not have a humble bone in his being.
The lack of bare feet is a big indication that Medjugorje is a fake apparition.
The supposed apparitions and messages from Medjugorje are the devil's way to squash the message of Fatima in 1917. I have friends who are firm devotees. I have discontinued regular contact with them because they are unwilling to listen to the facts.
My first clue that it was not Mary who was speaking to those children was the simple fact that Mary chooses her words carefully and always says what she has to say and she is done and moves on. Witness any of the approved apparitions like Fatima, Lourdes or La Salette. She has a message from God to convey and would never appear to some kids and say something like, "Well, I don't have much to say today." Her words are too important to waste them with any kind of frivolity.
Second clue, the priest involved with the teens got a nun pregnant and has also been regularly disobedient to Church authorities.
Third clue, all of the kids are now wealthy from the donations. That did not happen to Bernadette at Lourdes, or the three children at Fatima, or the two children from La Salette.
Medjugorje is nothing more than a fake apparition. The devil is having a great time fooling lots of people.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.